Wrath 🖤

Yang POV

I reached  my apartment where i live alone, my head was hurting like hell. That mother fucker smacked it so hard on that railing thankfully it didn't bleed. It was so difficult to drive with blurry vision and immense pain, first i thought to see a doctor but then i shrugged it off, thinking doctor will ask so many questions and after dealing with that bitch i am in no mood to answer any shitty question.

I opened the drawer of my cupboard and took out the painkiller and gulp it down with the water. After taking a shower i lay down on the bed as i was feeling little bit better.

The face of that bitch was still fresh on my head as I taught her a good lesson , she literally thought that I would get away from life and let her live in peace. I would never let that happen, with every passing second i am desperate to deal with that slut. She was entertaining them and now got pregnant also with bastard of that mafia.

Pregnant. I could notice how happy she was looking before she saw me in her house, it just because of her pregnancy. After giving her body to entertain by so many men now she was happy being pregnant and even telling me that she was pregnant.

I would never let her live in peace, i will ruin her every happiness and reason of happiness. I need to think something to ruin their everything. I won't let that bitch feel any Calmness in her life, even that mafia husband of her won't be able to protect her this time.

Only one person can help me with this i need to call her as she can get into her house. It's impossible for me to get inside their house , they must have enhance the security. I smirk thinking about the plan i was making in my mind which led her to devastation and sadness only.

That bitch thought she will live a good and happy life after what she did to me. She rejected and refused me, she had to pay the price for that, if she married that Hyunsik i could think of entertaining myself also, but she married to that man, i need to think of different ways to destroy her and her dignity.

Author POV

" Come to the hospital, right now "

Jungkook eyes widened hearing his hyung, before asking anything, jin cut the call. He wondered what have happened that he called him in such hurry. He immediately went towards his car and head to hospital where they usually go for the checkup of their father.

He reached the hospital , ran inside towards reception and asked for his father but she told him there is no one admitted with this name , he got confused and called jin to confirm the ward number. Jin picked up the call and told him to come on the floor 3rd of the building.

Jungkook took the elevator quickly and reached the floor jin told him. Jin didn't tell him about the condition of Yn on phone because he didn't find it right to tell him on call, it was a serious matter and he need to be in front of him, so that he can hold him  other reason was he had to drive here, if he panicked and drove the car in tension that can led to any misery or Mishappening.

Jungkook saw jin sitting on the chair outside the ward and said " Hyung what happened? " His voice was worried as if he was dieing to know what had happened and with whom happened. Jin looked at him and got up from the chair.

He held his shoulder and said " Jungkook you need to be strong for her" His eyes widden hearing the words from the mouth of his hyung, her, what happened ? As his mind went all blank and he gulped " Yn?, what happened to her? " He asked in a stunned voice with no patience left in him and fear was taking over him.