Venice ❤

2 weeks later

Author POV

" Good morning, aien" Yn woke up with the raspy, morning voice of her husband who was leaning to the headboard of the bed , while she was laying on his stomach with her bare chest touching his bare stomach . She squirmed a little on his stomach and put her chin on his chest, slightly opening her eyes.

" Good morning, Jungkook " She said and smiled a little. He put his hand on her back and pulled her towards his face. She gasped at this gesture of his and said " God, you are so powerful " He laughed and kissed her cheek. " I didn't show you my real power till now" He said winking at her and she smiled. " The power you have shown is enough to make me feel sore for weeks" She said with a pout. He kissed her pout and said " I got the power to make you feel all numb after loving you"

She felt her cheeks burnt out and got so many butterflies in her stomach. " Shy shy" He said lifting her chin and she bit her lips " Let's go, dad will be waiting for us" She said getting up from him but he again pulled her closer ' jungkook " She said with wide eyes. " Let's stay like this" He said with puppy eyes. " We can but dad called us, we needed to go. " She said and got up with a blanket wrapped around her body.

She went towards the bathroom, turned around and dropped the blanket making his breath hitched. " Darling, i know, you are asking for it " He said in a stern voice. She laughed at his compelled state and got inside the bathroom. While he just looked at his beliefs where his tent was standing tall.

After completing their morning routine they went downstairs. " Good morning dad " They both said as jin was not there, he went to Daegu to meet some new clients for his new hotel management. " Good morning dear, sit, and have breakfast " His dad said and they both sat down with a smile.

" Kookie, YN, i want you both to go to Venice, because there is a friend of mine who is organising a business party. And over that you both didn't go to the honeymoon either, so i booked your ticket for one week, go and enjoy" Jungkook and YN looked at each other with shocked faces

" But dad, how can we leave you alone? " Yn asked and he nodded. " It's ok you both are going tomorrow noon, till then jin will be here and maids are already here, don't worry dear" His dad said and they nodded.

" Go, pack your bags. You only have today to do all the work, " His dad said and extended the tickets to them and they replied in an happy tone " Thank you dad. "

After having breakfast they both packed their bags and jungkook looked at YN and pretended to act as if she was his employee " Mrs. Yn , why are you packing your bags ? " Yn frowned her eyebrows and said " Are you sick or what? " " Is this the way to talk to your boss, Mrs. Yn" She understand he is trying to act. So she also started to act on  with him, she stood up and said

" Sir, i need a leave for one week, i am going on my honeymoon " She laughed. " Really Mrs. Yn, are you sure one week will be fine ? " He asked, putting his arm around her waist. " Sir, what are you doing ? " She asked with a fake gasp " Just checking how far my employee can go" He said and she laughed. " I can go any far, until he have capacity to take me. " She said in a teasing voice.

Jungkook's eye got dark and in a swift motion he pulled her closer as her back was touching his chest. He put his hand on  her neck and said " Darling, i have capacity to fuck you until you get senseless .

Yn bit her lips due to shyness and blushed when his fingers traced her jawline ,  " Jun.. Jungkook, i have work to do" She said getting out of his grip. But he didn't lose this grip and lean forwards towards her ear and whispered, " Be ready to see my capacity on our honeymoon" She gulped and clutched her dress tightly. He let her go after kissing her cheek and left the room with a devilish smirk .