Healed ❤

Author POV

Two months later.

Yn and jungkook were laying on the bed as looking at the ceiling, both of them were in tension as tomorrow is her operation. Yn was so stressed for one week that her blood pressure was fluctuating so the doctor just asked her to keep her observation on the blood pressure.

Finally today her blood pressure was normal  and doctor told her to come to hospital tomorrow for the operation. Yn finally agreed because this is also important and a part of her can't wait to get pregnant again and feel the little love inside her.

Jungkook was feeling his mind so filled up with the operation thinking that he can't sleep, he knows doctor is good because jin hyung will never consider anyone who is not eligible to treat her, he believes in him but after that also his mind was totally messed up.

They have done all the preparation for tomorrow, their bag was ready was ready as she have to be admitted for two to three days in the hospital to be under the observation.

They both were in their own thought as her phone started to ring, she looked at time and saw it's 10 PM. She picked up her phone from the side table and saw the caller id of taehyung.

" Who's calling, aien? " He asked looking at her, she sat up on bed and on the lights. " Taehyung " She said looking at him " At this time, i hope everything is ok" Jungkook said sitting up with her.

" Hello"

"Eomma"

" Tannie, my love "

"Eomma, i miss you"

" My baby, i miss you too"

" When are you coming, eomma"

" Next month definitely "

"Promise? "

" Promise my love, how are you? "

" I am good eomma, i regularly go to school, drink milk and do homework, like a good boy"

" My tannie is really a good boy, i will bring so many gift for you "

" Bring me panda plushie eomma"

"As my baby says. "

" Good night, eomma "

" Good night my love, sleep well say my hello to appa"

" Ok eomma "

" Is everything ok?" Jungkook asked as she put the phone on side table. " Yes, tannie was just missing me that's why called " Yn said sitting nearer to him and putting her head on his arm. He rested his back on headboard and caressed her hair.

" Nervous? " He asked in low tone " Hmm" She responded to him closing her eyes. " Everything will be fine love, don't worry" He said but inside his heart he was also nervous as hell. " Hope so, muffin " She said but suddenly sit straight and said..

" What if i die?"

" Stop it, it's a minor surgery no one dies in it, and my aien is way more strong" He said pulling her again making her land on his chest. " Come on sleep now, we have to go to hospital early tomorrow " He said and she nodded.