Help ❤

YN POV

"Come along with me" I heard a deep husky voice and looked behind to see jungkook was standing so close to my back while his eyes were on Hyunsik and eun hee. I looked at him and a tear fell from my eyes. He looked at my eyes and didn't remove it. His intense gaze was making me feel broken, i felt like crying .

His stern voice made them disturb and they looked towards our direction. " Oh my god jungkook oppa, you made my day with your presence " Eun hee said getting up from his lap and run towards him. She slightly pushed me to stand in front of him and put her palm on her cheeks , admiring his face.

I looked at Hyunsik, who was still sitting on the chair and looking at us. I wiped my tears and was about to leave when jungkook pushed her to hold my wrist. " Where are you going? " He asked but i didn't replied, i just keep looking down and he came in front of and again said " I asked you something? Answer me " " I ... I am going to my classroom. " I said stuttering because of a lump in my throat. Eun hee made a pouty face and left from there.

" Come with me" He said and was about to drag me when Hyunsik held my another wrist and said " She is not going anywhere with you" But jungkook clenched his jaw pushed him hard which him sit on the chair he got up from. "Who do you think you are? Abuser like you don't have any right on her" He said and dragged me out of the library.

He took me to basketball stands and made me sat there. I didn't know what happened to me but i kept following him, i felt relieved went he took me out of that heart shattering environment which was making me sit. Now sitting in fresh air made me feel better.

He extended the water bottle towards me " Drink it" He said " No thank you " I said not looking at him. " Drink it, you will feel better " He said sitting beside " I said no thank you" I said sternly and he nodded.

" I will return your clothes after school, if you are not busy you can wait for me at school. " I said. He nodded and we sat there silently until recess didn't got over. Finally i got some place where i can peacefully sit and there is no one to taunt me, tease me or humilate me.

The bell rang and we looked at each other, " I shall leave now " I said and stood up. He stood up with me and said " I won't say chessy things to you because this is not the right moment, but
If you don't find anyone by your side, you can find me when ever you Want. "

I looked at him blankly and thought , not again ,i am falling in this fucking humiliating trap again. " I don't need anyone" I said and went away from there. I won't give any chance to anyone ever again even if i have to speak harshly. But to protect myself from everyone i have to do this.

I went back to class and saw everyone settled down. " YN, where were you? " Mrs Han yelled " Mam, i was just.... " " Stop this, tell me where your assignment is ,from the two days you were absent and without caring about anything, how will you pass the practicals? " She yelled again. I ran towards my bag and started to find my assignment but it was not there. I remembered i brought that, i gulped and looked at mam, who was continuously glaring at me.

" Mam, i brought..that....but ...but i can't found that .. " I said and looked around, i saw Eun hee smirking. " Then where does it go. You are getting more care less day by day, i am giving you 2 days to complete the assignment. After these two days, i will fail you in practicals" She said . It took me 15 days to complete that assignment how am i going to do it in two days? I thought but she won't listen to me.

I sat down on my chair and started thinking how am i going to do it again. I have to stay at school more for these two days.

After school 2:00 PM