Vanished 🖤

Jungkook POV

I got back from school with all the rage in me, i can't understand why he is trying to keep on following her when she is not interested. And who will be interested when he did such a heinous act with her that made her suicidal. I won't tolerate him afterwards.

Our school is over today and now i have decided to study business so i can help my dad and brother. Jin hyung directly refused the proposal when dad asked him to take over the business. But he said he would be happy if become dad's next heir.

I can't let their hopes die because of me. I have to work hard to make it possible for me to become his best choice as he chose me to be his heir.

I reached my home and saw dad sitting on the couch. " Dad , you came early today? " I asked him and saw some medicines were placed on the side table. " What happened dad? " I asked in a worried tone " I will call hyung " I said and took out my. Phone to call him.

" Nothing kook, just some cold and fever" He said holding my hands. I sat beside him and said " Take care of yourself dad please" He smiled and nodded.

" Kook, i know you have a great interest in business so i am willing to ask you where you want to pursue it, abroad or Korea? Dad asked and looked at me. I never wanted to leave korea so i will stay here .

One of the my biggest reason to stay here is, i have to take care of something very important.

I thought and said " Dad, i will stay here and study business here only " Dad nodded and patted my back " I am sure you will do best of yours. Nini also did his studies from here only and now look he is under top 100 business men of country. You will also succeed in what you will do with hardwork . " Dad said

" Yes , dad i will do my best in everything " I said and he nodded smilingly.

I went back to my room and thought about YN, i felt something different today as if something is about to pulled away from me. My heartbeats were not usual today. I gulped down the water and sat on bed. There is also sadness that i won't meet YN daily after today.

I took out my phone and dialled the phone number of YN to ask her, if she is fine. But she didn't picked up may be she was sleeping or eating. I thought and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. As i and hyung planned to have fancy dinner with dad tonight.

After coming out of the shower i chevked my phone again to see if she called or not but there was nothing, she didn't called or texted. I texted her

"Call me when you are free :) " 𝟽:𝟻𝟷 PM

I put my phone and stood in balcony to get the fresh air as i don't i have anything to do today, so i was just roaming here and there while waiting for jin hyung to come fast .

After sometime i looked again at my phone. But there was no reply or call from her. I called her again but she didn't picked up. This was not usual she picks up every time i called her earlier. But today she was not, something was fishy and i don't know what's going on in her family. I again texted her

"You fine?" 𝟾:𝟺𝟹 ᴘᴍ

After that i went down stairs to have dinner with my family.