Celebration ❤

Author POV

It was midnight and YN didn't wake up from her sleep, jungkook was still sitting beside her on the stool, holding her hand securely, his head was on their hands, as he drifted into sleep. Jin was laying on the sofa across her bed, he didn't go home because he didn't find it right to leave them alone here and also there was no one at home.

He called his dad and told him about what happened with her, he wanted to come to the hospital but Jin said he would pick him up in the morning. Their dad was so worried but jin somehow handled it.

" Water" Yn mumbled in her sleep because her throat was sore and lips were dry as she didn't eat and drink anything after lunch. She moved her hands making jungkook woke up from his nap. He squinted his eyes and looked at her who was mumbling something, he immediately got up , bend towards her face to listen. " Water " She mumbled again.

He turned around and pour water in the glass for her, he adjust the bed and took the glass near her mouth, " Baby, drink " He said , gulping the lump in his throat, watching her in this state made his heart clenched, he was angry but also wanted to cry. He was so compelled at time in her matter but for yang he was ready to kill him. He just wanted her to get better, because at this moment she needs him the most.

Yn didn't opened the eyes and again mumbled " Water" Jin woke up hearing the sound and said " Put a straw in glass it will help her to drink easily" Jungkook looked at his hyung and nodded. He put the straw and it really helped her in drinking the water.

She sips the water and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at the ceiling and felt the immense pain in her  head and body, her arms were so sore that she can't even move it. But suddenly she remembered about the baby and shiver ran down her body because of panic .

She looked at her side, and saw jungkook looking at her and caressing her head gently while Jin was standing at the end of bed looking at her with concern in his eyes. " I'll call the doctor" Jin said looking at her quivering , panicked figure and jungkook nodded. Jin ran out of the room to call the doctor.

" Aien, calm down, i am here, stop shivering " He said and held her securely in his arm. " My... My baby" She said looking at him with tears in her eyes. He felt all the sanity and warmth of his heart left hearing her words. Tears Brimmed in his eyes watching her all broken again. She was going back from where she came from.

" Everything is fine, love, calm down, don't cry please, our baby is all fine and healthy here" He said and put his hand on her stomach , she looked at him and tried to put her hand but she had no energy do anything.

" Really ? " She asked with a trembling voice and he nodded pursing his lips, he caressed her head and said " Yes love, it is fine, please get well soon, i can't see you like this. I am sorry i was not there to protect you but i will be the one who will teach him such good lesson that he will never try to hurt you. I am really sorry you have to went through all these things, i wish i was there" He said with sad and deep voice as he at the verge of crying.

She gulped and a tear fell from her eyes remembering what happened to her at that evening. Will she never get out of that dejection? Does her past will haunt her forever? Is it necessary to be a submissive and every one act like they own you to do anything with you? Her thoughts were roaming in that direction only.

" Jungkook, why always me? " She asked in a soft voice, her chin was wobbling, his heart sank down hearing her words, he always wanted to took her out of her misery but her fate was too cruel to let her live in peace. But he was determined to put his all the strength to give her happy and safe life.