Bliss ❤

1 month later

Author POV

" Oh my god, " Yn said clutching his arm who was continuously pounding in her. " I can't... Can't wait ahhh" She moaned as now it was impossible for her to control now. " Don't cum until i tell you" He groaned and thrust in her with a high pace. " Ahhh, i can't please" She cried out in pleasure.

He was feeling the knot in his stomach building, he kissed her lips and started circling her clit making her feel more pleasure. " You need to control it, future mother of my children" He said and bit her shoulder. While she was closing her eyes tightly , holding him like her life depends on him. " Ahhh, i can't, i can't " She moaned and he caressed her face" Cum now" He breathed on her face and she came on his shaft while he came inside her filling her with his seeds.

He huffed and pulled out of her making her whined on the loss of his touch. He kissed her forehead and lay beside her, she put her hand on her stomach and smiled as she didn't get any period last month. She was hoping for the best, she didn't tell him about it until she herself confirmed it.

She brought a pregnancy test kit, which she will use the next morning to check if her assumptions are right or not. She just wants everything to be fine and good . She can't wait to meet the little version of her and her husband as it will be a symbol of their love.

Jungkook looked at her smiling while tears streaming down her eyes and getting lost in her hair as he saw her putting , hand on her lower stomach . He looked at her eyes again and put his hand over her hand which was on her belly and said " Is it hurting, aien? " He asked , moving towards her and put his head on her bare shoulder.

She slightly turned her face , kissing the crown of his head and said " No, i am fine" He looked at her and wiped her tears " Why are you crying love? " He asked putting his arm under her head and she hugged him tightly.

" These are just happy tears, witnesses of our love and intimacy. " She said and kissed his chest. He rubbed her back and said " Don't cry, i love you, if i hurt you anytime, you can stop me and I will stop right away" He said and she looked at him with a smile and nodded.

She again put her hand on her belly and caressed it. Thinking about her own blood which will come to this world and never leave her side. She will cherish it with all the love and elitist she had in her heart , her child, her piece of heart. She gulped and kept looking at him while he was looking at her , the intensity in their gaze was so intimidating , moon light was making it look more alluring.

He leaned and kissed her lips with all the adoration and care, no lust, just thinking of her as his only love. While she closed her eyes and kissed him back making his heart flutter.

" I love you aien " He said parting away

She smiled and said " Why do you call me, aien? " He smiled and rubbed her back

" Aien means heart's love and in my heart only you are the definition of love nothing else" He said with a smile and she hugged him tightly. "My sweetheart. " He added

" I love you a lot " She said softly and he smiled.

" Promise me you will love me like this forever? " She said putting her chin on his chest. " I promise love and i will prove it also" He said and she nodded." let's sleep now" She said and he hmm in response.