NEW BOOK UPDATE

Hey my people,

I hope you all are doing great and if not have patience everything will be alright.

I am so grateful that you all supported me in this book.

I want to tell you something, my lovelies. I am writing a new book and need your support.

Please read it and tell me as i will always be eager to get a reaction from you all, you are my favorite.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

GREY DECEPTION

" I never knew i was a part of their deception because everything they did was just to win me "

-Kim YN

She was bounded to choose either black or white. But little did she know , they were morally grey. And she was Their fascination, who was stuck between THEIR GREY DECEPTION.◗  

☆ YN and Yoongi were the best friends from childhood , their relationship took a turn and converted into a beautiful love story.

♣︎YOONGI : CARRYING YOU IN MY HEART AND BE WITH YOU IS MY ULTIMATE WISH.

.
But
.
☆ An incident which turned the tables and got her into the rivalry with JUNGKOOK .

♣︎JUNGKOOK: I WILL SNATCH YOU FROM THE WHOLE WORLD AND MAKE YOU MINE.

.

A TALE WHERE DECEPTION TURNED INTO A REALITY ❤🖤❤🖤

.

THEIR LOVE TRIANGLE IS AN ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS , EXCITEMENT AND AFFINITY.
.
Rivals to lovers ♡
.

Please Read my new fan fiction based on love triangle, dual lead and beautiful love story.
.
Jungkook×Reader

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚🌸゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

Will you support me in this new journey please?

Show love and support to this new book and i will really make it best for you all.

Thankyou my lovelies and have a great day ❤

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥