Surety ❤🖤

Taehyung POV

" I am really sorry, love, see appa is on his knees For his only family " I said as my baby was sitting on the couch while i was on the carpet kneeling in front of him. I held his little chin softly and made him look at me. His lips were tugged out and eyes were teary, tear stains were still on his face.

" I will never shout at my love, i promise " I said giving him a chocolate and lots of toys which my servants brought as i told them to buy for him when i was on the way back to home. He took the chocolate from my hand and jumped from the couch on me, hugging my neck.

I smiled widely and and hugged him back, rubbing his head. " Appa, tannie, hungry" He said parting away and rubbed his stomach " Oh sorry baby, let's go and eat but before that let's take a small bath " I said and he nodded lovingly.

I took him inside the bathroom and made him sit in the bath tub after striping him down. He was playing with ducklings and other toys while i was just looking at him and making sure he was safe.

" Appa, my eomma died? " He asked suddenly looking at me. I don't have any answer to it, i did the  biggest mistake by saying such cruel words to a baby who doesn't even understand what life and death is. " Appa" He said again making me out of the trance, i love it when he calls me Appa and love it even more when he called sana, eomma with his cute baby language. I can listen to him whole day, just like she used to listen to him, she never left him alone even for a minute, when she was alive.

"No"

I said not knowing why i said that. " Really appa? " He asked with his sparkled eyes and body raising up. I smiled and nodded. " My eomma is alive " He said and giggled loudly, taking a ducklings in his mouth. " No, tannie" I said taking it away and put it in water.

After taking bath we both had our dinner, now he was sleeping on my chest while i was looking at the portrait of sana, his warmth was giving me feeling that sana was around me and i know she will never leave us, in any form she will come to look at her child who was her heart.

" I love you" I mumbled and kissed his forehead. But suddenly the thought of YN rushed into my mind. When i told her to not to keep her eyes on other's kids and have her own kids, her eyes showed different kind of sadness to me, they were blank but still there was some kind of dejection, as if she was fighting something so bad with no energy.

Why was taking such a small and cheap meal for dinner? Is she sick or ran out of money but she looks like that she belongs to a good family.

But the main question is where is her husband? Why did he left her alone in this city? Is he dead or something? I thought but i didn't realise when i fell asleep.

Author POV

Yn got up from bed as her head was hurting too much because of crying whole night. She got up holding her head and looked at the picture of him, she smiled at that and put it on the side table. She went toward the bathroom did her morning routine and got ready for her office. She wore a black pencil skirt with brown knot top along with watch and pendant.

She boiled the eggs she brought last night and eat it as her breakfast assuming that he also had his breakfast. She took her purse and put his picture in it as it was her first day of work and she just want his presence there. She looked at everything and went out of flat, locking it and came out of the building.