Ran away ❤

Author POV

" Aien, you rest i will get back in a few hours" Jungkook said cupping her face " Why are you going? " She asked in a sad voice" It's a really important task, baby, please understand I'll be here soon " Jungkook said trying to convince her. " Jin hyung is here to look after you, don't worry" He said as he already appointed two men to stand in front of the ward for her security, in case yang  tried to come. " I know my brother is here, but please come soon" She said holding his hand as after therapy her body aches were fine.

" Yes baby, I'll come soon " He said and kissed her forehead. Jin was standing there at the window looking outside, he would never let jungkook go, leaving her in this state if it was not the matter related to her  , but jungkook was going on a mission and this was really important.

Jungkook kissed her forehead and Stomach, she smiled at this gesture , ruffled his hair lovingly. " Dad, will be back soon " He said and went towards her face looking at her, he don't want to leave her but it was really important and he couldn't help in this.

Yn was far better than yesterday, she would be hell of depressed and may be would have self harmed her more if her family was not there to hold her firmly. When last time Yang hurt her, next day she left for London and it diverted her mind but that night between was terrible, it was like a disaster.

But today her husband and brother were here to support her, she was feeling so overwhelmed and contented as everyone was there to keep her safe and loved in their warm embrace. It's really true family love can heal any pain and every dismay.

" Bye, take care, call me if you need anything " Jungkook said and went towards the door, he looked back at her and thought he would never let anyone live in peace who hurt. Thinking that he left with a deep breath. She kept on looking at him until he totally disappeared from her gaze. She put her hand on her stomach and caressed it, she was feeling the love towards a small person, growing inside her whom she didn't even saw yet but it was a divine feeling.

After some timr Jin's phone rang and caller id was showing his dad's. Jin picked up the call and said

" Yes dad, how are you? "

"I am fine, nini, i am standing at the reception, which ward to come? "

" Oh dad, third floor, wait i am coming "

" No you stay with her, i will reach there"

" Are you sure , dad? "

" Yes, I'll be there"

H

is dad hung up the call and Jin came towards her who was sleeping peacefully after having lunch . He saw her all fine and went out of the ward to pick his dad from the elevator.

As he came out he saw him coming towards her ward. " Dad " He said and his dad hurriedly went towards him as he was so much worried about her, he couldn't sleep thinking about her state. He didn't have his breakfast and medicines just to see her, he asked his friend to drop him as soon as possible.

" Dad, slowly" Jin said and held him. " How is she, nini? " He asked with a worried voice. " Dad, our YN is strong, she is better now, and there is also a good news for you" Jin said with a smile. " What? " Dad asked in a confused tone. " You are going to be a grandpa soon " Jin said happily. His dad was stunned to hear this news, he was so worried sometimes earlier but now he is all happy amd excited hearing the news.