Mafia ❤

Afternoon 2:00 PM

YN POV

I was sitting in my room, scrolling my phone, worried about how to get my important documents from that house. I knew they wouldn't send me that without going there. I don't want to go there again, i hate that house but that was also necessary for my existence. I have to ask for termination also from the company of London I am currently working for.

I have decided to stay here, with him, with my new family. I will give my all the savings as compensation to the company as i have to give them. I want to give this marriage a chance, i want to feel what real love is, what family love feels like.

I was in my own thoughts when i heard the door of the room opening and a maid entered the room with lots of shopping bags . " Madam, these are your dresses, sir have ordered to give you" I nodded and she went inside our closet to set them in the wardrobe.

After sometime, she left after completing her task . Jungkook was doing so much for me, i won't let him pay the compensation as it will burden him more. I don't want to be a burden on him, i don't want him to regret marrying me.

After fifteen minutes i heard the door of our room opening and jungkook entered the room with a wide smile on his face. I immediately sat up on our bed and adjusted the T-shirt. " Did i disturb you? " He asked, removing his watch and putting it on the dressing table " No , i was just passing time"

" Why don't you watch tv or any movie , that would help you in not getting bored " He said and half laid on bed putting his weight on his one elbow. " No, it's fine" I said in a soft voice.

" Are you worried about something? " He asked in a concerned voice. " No" I lied. " Tell me, i will definitely help you if i could help you" He said looking at me. I looked at him and said " I am going to that house today " His face turned serious and his eyes went darker. " Why? " He asked in a serious voice.

" I need to get my important documents and ID from there, i am leaving in half an hour" I said, if Marie was there i would ask for help from her, but since she was not there, i, myself have to go there to get those things.

" I will come with you" He said getting up from the bed and going towards the closet. " No, i can handle it" I said, thinking, they will definitely humiliate me and call me by filthy names after what happened yesterday.

He turned around and looked at me with his dark orbs and said " I am coming with you" After that he went to take a shower. I don't want them to say anything to him, if they insulted him that would definitely make me feel worse.

He came out of the shower in a black tshirt and blue denim jeans. He dried his hair and after that he put on a black leather jacket. He was looking ethereal in that outfit , totally out of this world.

I shrugged my thoughts and went to change, i looked at the closet and he brought so many beautiful dresses for every occasion for me. There were undergarments,purses, perfumes, jewellery, makeup, sanitary pads ,tampons and footwear everything. He took care of my every need by looking after everything.

I smiled and wore a white floral cotton dress with a red jacket. I am really fond of jewellery, i used to bring a lot in London every month. I took out a pink diamond pendant and wore it.

I came out of the room and saw him sitting on the couch. He looked at me and his eyes didn't blink for a few seconds. I removed my gaze from him and went towards the mirror to do my hair. I left my hair open after brushing them as it was the easiest hairstyle.