Beginning of Revenges ❤

Author POV

Jungkook and Yn woke up when sunlight hit their faces making them squint their eyes. Jungkook looked at her who was wiggling in his arm cutely, trying hard to protect her precious sleep from the rays of light. He smiled and engulfed her in his arms , letting her sleep for some more time.

After half an hour , she woke up and felt how her body was aching badly. She looked beside her and saw him looking at her, caressing her back gently. She felt shy after remembering what happened last night and hid her face in his chest, he smiled at her behavior and hugged her tightly " Did you slept well? " He asked patting her head, she hummed in response and he made her look at him.

" Are you Ok? " He asked and she nodded. He gave her some water to drink and she gladly accepted it.

" Didn't you sleep? " She asked rubbing her eyes , as she found him already looking at her when she woke up. " I got the best sleep of my life last night " He said making her blush. " Let's go back, everyone will be worried " She said, getting up but he held her arm and lay her down again. " Just few more minutes " He said and drown his face her chest making her giggle.

She ruffled his hair and hugged him tightly. After some time he got up and saw it was 6:45 AM in the morning. " Aien, should we go? " He asked and she nodded. He stood up from their self made bed , removing the shawl and she immediately closed her eyes watching him butt naked. He chuckled at her behavior and said " It's going to be normal for us from now on to see each other in this state, isn't it " He said wearing his briefs and pants.

She bit her lips as the crimson red color was all over her face due to his words. He put all the stuff in the bag and she sat up ,clutching the shawl to her body, feeling pain in her lower region, But she pretended to be fine . He immediately came towards her and said " Love, let me do it " And took the bra from her and made her wear. He placed a gentle kiss on her neck making her smile and lucky for having someone so caring in her life after getting worst.

He made her wear her dress " My underwear" She asked and he took out from his pocket. " It will be fine, if you don't wear it " He said with a smirk and she hid her face in her palms, he laughed and back hugged her lovingly. " Will you always stay like this with me? " She asked out of sudden.

" I won't say anything aien, i will prove you with my love and care"

He said and she nodded feeling lump in her throat. She never felt like that before, she was still afraid that one day he will leave her but he was continuously trying to make her believe that he is here and will never ever leave her.

He stood up and took her in his arm making her gasp. " Jungkook, put me down, what are you doing? " She said in a panicking voice. " Do you think i will let you walk after knowing the pain you went through? " He asked frowning his eyebrows. Her eyes got wide listening to him as one second ago he was all lovey dovey now he is showing his dominating behavior. She looked at him with her side eyes and they moved out of that hut.

" Careful, don't slip" She said holding him tightly as he was walking on muddy surface and it was still raining. " Aien, keep your trust on me " He said in soft voice and she hid her face in his chest. He put her inside the car and went inside the hut to bring back that bag. He put the bag in the trunk and sat on the driving seat.

" I'll rebuilt and renovate this hut, which hold so many of our best memories " He said looking at the hut and she smiled at him. " You must be hungry right? " She asked thinking he didn't eat anything from yesterday evening. " No, i have eaten the best dessert yesterday " He said looking at her and she frowned " What? " She asked confusingly " You" He said with a smirk making her blushed as hell.