Miscarriage 🖤

Author POV

" Bring out the car" Jungkook shouted in his trembling voice making jimin run out of the mansion . He immediately got up with her loose body  in his arms, " Aien" He kept on calling her, nothing was visible to him at that time only she was in front of his eyes and his only aim was to take her to the hospital.

He ran out of the house  between the blood all over the area. Jin ran behind him with his dad taking the car key from the key holder. At this time nothing was important for them then her  if she was conscious it would be little relief but her being all passed out made them freak.

Jimin hurriedly opened the back seat door of his car making Jungkook sit with her in his arms. " Drive fast, please " Jungkook said to jimin who sat on the driving seat and started driving at full speed, without caring about anything of this world.

Jin and his dad were in a different car behind them, they all were worried, " Our YN will be ok, right? " His dad asked jin and jin gulped the lump of his throat, nodding in affirmation, he took a deep breath to stop his tear as he was older then both of them and he can't break down, he needed to be strong.

" Aien" Jungkook cried out holding her close to his chest. " Get up please " He said in the begging voice. " Please, aien " He said sniffing and burst out crying. He cupped her face and put her head on his chest. " Aien, i can't live without you" He said in a crying voice.  " You have to get up for your muffin, for our bab... " He gulped the lump of his throat and looked at her stomach.

He cried more looking at it than the blood on her lower region. He put his hand in her stomach slowly but he felt like everything was stopped there, it was not feeling like the same there, it was all silent, as if nothing left.

Jimin kept on wiping his tears while driving but he didn't put the speed down as they wanted to reach the hospital as fast as they could. He never saw Jungkook begging in front of anyone but it was the game of fate that he was begging in front of everyone to save her. He left his every ego and just thought about the love of his life as if she was his lifeline, indeed she was.

He waited for her for six years because he had a hope that she would come back, he was assured that she was safe wherever she was. But today, she was laying lifelessly in his embrace and he was not able to do anything.

Jimin and jin  stopped their car at the hospital parking hurriedly and went to get a stretcher. Jungkook shifted near the car door , he never left her once , as if he was afraid that if he let her go, he will lost her forever.

" Lay her down here " Jin said opening the door of car, who was coming with a stretcher dragged by a compounder. " No, hyung i won't, i will take her inside " Jungkook said in crying voice. " Stop this, jungkook are you mad " Jimin scolded him, as it was the need of time to take her inside as soon as possible.

" Put her here kookie, be with her, we need to be fast" Jin said taking her from his arm and laid her down on the stretcher. Jungkook immediately came out of the car, his clothes were all blood soaked , he held her hands tightly. " Nothing will happen to you, aien " He said as they started taking the stretcher inside thr hospital.

Same gynecologist came who was treating her and her eyes widen watching her state. " What happened to her? " Doctor asked hurriedly checking her pulse and eyes. " She fell doctor " Jin said with guilty on his face. " We need to operate her otherwise, we couldn't save her and her baby, her pulse is low and breathing got partial. " She said and indicated the compounder to take her inside the operation theatre.