❤Finally Confessed❤

2 week later

Author's POV

Yang was sitting on his chair in the office because he rarely goes home now , continuously drinking alcohol, he was totally burning in revenge from that day when he saw her with them all happy and smiling. He wants to snatch all the happiness from her and make her life blunt and sad. He wants her to beg in front of him for her beloved husband and he can taste her body making her all compelled.

Nothing was helping him to keep his patience secured. Hyunsik totally cut down his relationship with him andhe and  his brother were busy building their new company he was all alone now, but revenge is revenge he can go to any highs and lows to make her life living hell. He knew Yn was falling for jungkook and now he is her biggest weakness. He had to do something so that YN can fall in such a way that she never gets up.

He wants to make her beg, cry and get naked just to keep her husband safe, but little did he know jungkook was some one who can kill than to make her beg in front of anyone. He holds the power to destroy anyone who came against his loved ones. He can ruin the world to keep that little smile on her face, no matter what he has to do for that.

But yang was totally unaware of the strength jungkook holds and got totally intoxicated in his own power. He gulped down the bitter drink and called a phone number. " Today is the day, you need to do that carefully " He said and cut the call. He smirked and mumbled " Poor YN, now she has to beg for her husband's life or maybe become a widow" He laughed like a maniac and threw the glass on the window making it all shattered.

•••••••••

Yn woke from her sleep at 5:00 AM and saw his side of bed is vacant, she looked here and there , she went to the bathroom and knocked but nobody responded. She went downstairs and saw all the lights were off. She went towards his gym and saw the light of the gym was turned on. She went inside and saw his upper body without a single piece of cloth and lower body just had shorts.

His whole body was drenching in sweat making him look super hot and attractive, his bangs on his sweaty forehead made him look more alluring, his tattooed arm was making him sexy as hell.  He was exercising Aggressively as if he was taking his anger out on someone.

Yn gulped down as her mouth was all open watching his hot body for the very first time in these two months. Even though they were husband and wife still they didn't see each other in this form yet.

She turned around and was about to leave when she didn't see the table kept on the way and stumbled over it due to darkness. She hissed in pain when the table hit her on her toe. Jungkook frowned his eyebrows and went to the direction of the sound. He saw her sitting on the floor looking at her toe with pain on her face. He immediately knelt down and asked in a worried tone" Aien , are you ok? "

She looked at him then her toe and shook her head. " Can you walk? " He asked and she nodded. He helped her standing up and made her sit on a chair near by. He knelt down and checked her toe, meanwhile she was checking out his naked upper body.

" It's fine, it's just a little bit of pain because of the table" He said and stood up. " By the way, what are doing here? " He asked and she looked at him" I woke up and didn't find you beside so i came to check on you, if you are fine " She said in low voice " What will happen to me? " He said and laughed. " Why are you exercising this time? " She asked back. " I can't sleep so i came to do some work out"

" Don't tell me you got up early to smoke? " She asked frowning her eyebrows and got up from the chair standing sternly in front of him. " I promised you i won't smoke , and truly after that day i didn't " He said in a defensive tone. " Are you not lying right? "She asked and he replied " I am a man of my words, who knows that better than you" He said she bit her lips, thinking how so many beautiful moments got ruin just because of a stupid promise.