Starving❤🖤

Taehyung POV

It was 6 PM and my work for today is done, tannie was playing in the play area with his new toys, He mentioned YN two times as he asked when we were going to meet her but i somehow  distracted him, he was not ready to have his lunch, but i told him i will take him for a walk after office, as he loves walking at evenings because sana used to take him on walk when she got diagnosed with that disease because she wanted to spend lots of time with him.

He agreed and ate the food leaving his stubborn behavior. I miss sana, she used to take care of everything perfectly, she was a housewife, we meet in college and fell in love we got married after three years of dating, i don't remember a single day we fought after marriage after three years tannie born and our happiness were on the peak, everything was perfect when one day, doctor told her that she has ovarian cancer and it's last stage, she never told me or her parents what she was going through in health.

And one day when doctor said it can't be treated we went back to home, i tried every possible thing to make her live but she died, she died after three month, giving us lots of memories, she wrote diary for me and tannie so that whenever we miss her we can read it. It's been a week since she passed away, it was the morning when i came back after taking a shower she didn't wake up it was a little unusual as she used to cook breakfast for me. I tried to wake her up but then i realised she left me and my son alone in this world to deal with. I promise sana i will keep him in my embrace that's why i didn't appoint any nanny for her. Even if I have to build a new house at my office, but i will never let him grow at any nanny's mercy.

Today watching YN i thought sana came back, she was a little bit taller than her , her lips and nose were different otherwise she was so similar with her. Pen from my hand fallen when i saw her entering the office. Thank god tan was sleeping otherwise he would again try to meet her, i make her leave after the meeting we had because i don't know how would i handled tan if he saw her. From the day sana left, he was continuously asking when she would come back.

" Tannie, are you free now? " I asked looking at my baby playing. I got up and went toward him and saw him looking at pictorial book for kids. I smiled at him as he looked at me with his cute eyes and nodded. " Appa, see thi " He said and i knelt down near his mat as i was wearing the shoes.

He showed me a picture of a nuclear famile which had a mother father, a small girl and a small boy. He smiled and pointed at every picture " Appa, this is you, this is eomma, this is me" He said and i gave him a sad smile as his mother is no more. " And who is she? " I asked indicating at the picture. " Sister " He said and smiled cheekily. " But you don't have a sister? " I said sitting on the mat and pulled him on my lap.

" Appa, then no sister, you ,me and eomma" He said after thinking for few seconds. I love him so much, i can give him anything, no matter what i have to do, i will just never let these eyes cry again.  I kissed his crown of head and said " Tannie, should we go now? " He nodded looking at the book and i got up with him in my arms. I took my laptop bag from the couch and went out of the office.

" Appa walk, " He said wiggling in my arms and i let him down on his feet. He held my big fingers with his tiny hands and we walked out of elevator. I told my driver to bring car at the nearby Convineance store as i was walking with my son. He bowed and we walked out of the building.

We were walking on footpath of the road he was continuously talking about what he read whole day, i was replying to him and he  giggled whenever he saw something amusing. His smile makes my day, i would go to any limit to keep this smile on his face.