Love me ❤🔞

Author POV

Three weeks later

" Madam, think again " Lawyer said looking at the woman sitting in front of him. " I took, three weeks to think about it and it is the best possible thing i can do right now" She said gulping the lump in her throat.

" If he also signed it , it will be totally finished in legal way, you can't redo it " He said trying to make her understand more that what she was going to do will only ruin things between them. " I know what i am doing, you know me from last three months since you are our company legal advisor's friend. Please understand i need it" She said looking at him with tears in her eyes.

" Ok, please don't cry, take these documents and make him sign these legal papers. " He said handling her the packet of legal documents. " Thank you so much " She said getting up from the chair. " It will take a total of six months for both of you to be on till legal granting. You both can think and then too if you want, you can re do it. " He said amd she smiled knowing now there is no way getting back.

" Please think again before signing it, Mrs Jeon" Lawyer said in gloomy voice. She just gave him a weak smile and about to went out of his office but at the door she turned " Thank you again for helping me on sunday " She said bowing and he passed her a sad nod.

She went to her car and with a thick lump in her throat, with tears in her eyes and trembling hands holding the document packet. She opened the door and sat inside the car. And now being alone , her uneasy feeling in her heart took over her and she burst out crying.

Her tears were making her weak, the decision she was going to take for her relationship may open the new door of happiness in his life. From the day she entered his life his life only got worse, he gave everything to her but she could not give a single happiness to him.

Everyone on the road were looking at her, as she was crying and her windows were down. She put her head on the stearing and kept on crying, without getting bothered of people's judgemental eyes. After crying for minutes she just took a deep breath, wiped her tears with the sleeve of her top and turned on the engine to go back home.

••••••••••

" Thank god YN is not here, i want to tell you something " Jin said entering the room of jungkook and YN, jungkook looked at him as he was working on his laptop. " Is she in the bathroom? " Jin asked sitting beside him on the couch. " No she went somewhere " He said pursing his lips.

" Great" Jin said in a loud voice " What's so great hyung? " Jungkook asked putting the laptop on table. " I want to tell you something " Jin said in whining voice. " God, hyung , is this related to man to man talk? " Jungkook asked his hyung as he got excited to talk about sex, with his only hyung as they talk before the marriage.

" Oh shut up, " Jin said smacking his arm. Jungkook pouted and gave him a side eyes as he wanted to know what is the matter. " I have taken the appointment with doctor, it's one week later on Wednesday, he is ready on that day for YN's surgery" He said with an excited tone making jungkook's eyes sparkle in hope.

" Really hyung? " Jungkook asked looking at him with his big doe eyes. " Yes, you just need to think , how you are going to convince her for the surgery. " He said giving , giving tension to him as he don't want her find out that, she had a flaw which needed to be cured.

" I will take care of it" Jungkook said looking at his hyung as this is the most important thing of his life, he need to make her agree on this otherwise everything will be ruined. Her mental state can get more worse if she felt like she couldn't carry a baby or give birth .