✨❤Destined to be yours ❤✨

Wedding day

Author POV

YN woke up from her sleep when the rays of sun fell on her face, it was a very beautiful, bright day but not for her as today she will be facing her biggest nightmare , a tear slipped from her blank eyes. She was so dejected from the last two days . It was not what she ever thought about.

She never thought of getting married because of the condition her mother faced, which made her so afraid of marriage. And now she was getting married to someone who never left any chance to hurt her.

There is no guarantee, he will start to love her after that, what if he also left her abandoned just like her family. This was difficult to keep up with, she wanted to quit and went far away from here.

After some time, she wiped her tears and saw the wall click it was 9:30 AM . She sat up , took the photo frame of her mother and said " Mom, i don't know where life is taking me but please mom please bless me once, ask God to help me this time "

A tear fell on the frame and she cried holding it to her chest. She was afraid but somewhere she knows her mother will help her and save her from every evil thing of this world just like she does every time.

She got up from bed and went inside the bathroom, she did her morning routine, took a warm shower and came back in the room with a white robe on her body.

She saw maids standing there with her wedding dress and jewellery. She gulped the lump down and nodded. She doesn't know why she was doing this but to get out of here she have to get married and then run away from the hall. She planned this and if this is not executed she  wpuld kill someone or suicide to save herself from those bastards. This is the only way to get out of this cage, since the day she came here they never let her go out and one man always kept eyes on her every action.

They helped her put on the wedding dress , jewellery and then did her makeup. After doing her hair they left to get her flowers .

They bought a beautiful bouquet, it would feel so good if she was happy, but she was not, she was just going with the flow, believing something would happen and she will be saved.

Maid put the veil on her head and put a beautiful crown over it. She was looking like a princess from heaven but her gloomy eyes were never shined once during the process. Her heart was crying and her body was just numb to feel anything. She was feeling like a puppet , who was controlled by someone else.

After getting ready she went downstairs holding the picture of her mother with maids and saw her whole family sitting on couch waiting for her. She wanted to cry so hard. Not once they feel pity on her state, they all went blind because of their cruelty.

She didn't let her gaze met anyone just stood there silently. For every girl it was the best day but for her it was the start of something worse.

Little did she know God has different plans for her.

" Come let's go" Her dad said this only and headed towards the gate with his wife. Where every dad of the world felt emotional watching their daughter as a beautiful bride, her father not even cared to compliment her.

They all went out but yang stayed and said in her ears " All the best my  beautiful sister" And smirked. A tear slipped from her eyes as she couldn't control them.

He left and she followed them slowly, every step was taking her towards her nightmare which she never wanted to see. She was just hoping her mom would be here to at least pamper her.

She sat in the car with 2 guards to keep an eye on her and the car headed towards the banquet where her wedding was going to take place. She was looking out with an expressionless face , she was just regretting coming here.