Against ❤

Author POV

Jungkook was working in his office when his assistant called him and said " A lady wants to meet you, sir? " Jungkook frowned his eyebrows as he doesn't remember he had to meet any woman today for business purpose. " Tell her to meet me tomorrow, i am busy" He said " Sir, she is saying it's really important, she have a small boy with her also" His assistant said in insisting tone. " Sir, she is saying, it's the matter of life and death" He added. " Ok send her" Jungkook replied.

After a few minutes, he heard a knock on the door and he said " Come in", A lady in her late sixties entered the cabin with a cute boy with a bag pack, holding her hands. He looked at them and got up, he respectfully made them sit , as they were looking so tense, and it can be noticed that boy was just holding his tears .

" Do you want to have something? " Jungkook asked to boy, kneeling in front of him. " Appa, i want appa" He said with his chin wiggling. Jungkook looked at him confused then looked at the lady who was also emotional and about to cry. " What happened, mam? " He asked respectfully to that lady. She caressed the head of the boy who was crying .

Jungkook got up and sat on his seat he called his assistant " Bring a cup of cofee with some snacks and drinks favorable for children. " He heard a affirmation and hung up the call. " Hey, brave boys don't cry, have you ever saw your appa crying? " He asked the kid. He shock his head innocently and said " Appa never cried" . " See, your appa is a brave boy that's why he never cried, you want to be like appa right? " He asked trying to distract him from crying. He nodded his head deliberately and wiped his tears.

" Tell me mam, what happened? " He asked the lady. She looked at him with her teary eyes and said " I am neighbor of him and his father, they live across the road , Mr. Jungkook, i am here to ask for help from you, his father is a car driver , working for you, He hasn't returned home in two days and kindly finds him, he doesn't have anyone else then his  father. " That lady joined her hands in front of him being so vulnerable. Watching the grandma joining hands, that kid also joined his hands.

" Please, don't do this, I'll definitely help you, he came on work three days ago but i didn't see him after that, please dont worry, he will be fine. " Jungkook said thinking , where he can go. He was in his own thoughts when he heard a knock and after his permission his assistant entered the cabin with lots of candies, chocolates, a glass of hot chocolate and a cup of coffee for the lady.

He put the coffee in front of the lady and other things in front of the kid. " Have it, feel free to ask anything you want" Jungkook said to that kind and he smiled. His heart warmed seeing him smiling like that. He took the glass which had a panda picture printed on it. " Panda is my favorite, appa brought me so many panda toys" He said sipping the drink and holding chips in other hand" Really? " Jungkook asked in soft voice. " Yes, uncle, please find my appa, ro miss him so much" He pleaded forgetting about every food item in front of him, he just needed his father.

" Uncle , promise ro that he will find him as soon as possible, now ro you should go home and take care of yourself like a good boy until appa arrive" Jungkook said with a bit of concern in his voice. Ro nodded deliberately . " Can i take these? " He asked looking at snacks " Sure, these are all for ro only" Jungkook said getting up from the seat and put all the snacks in ro's back pack..

He noticed ro had so many cut marks on his arm which made his heart clenched. He caressed his head and gave him his visiting card " Does ro knows how to use hand phone to call someone? " He asked looking at the boy, he nodded and said " Appa taught me once. " Very good, our ro is so smart, take this and call me when ever you need any help" He said giving him a sweet smile and little boy put the card in his school diary. " Ok uncle" He said munching a candy.