Importance 🖤

YN POV

I care for you.

I stared at him blankly, we met just yesterday and in a day he started to care for me. The people with whom i was living for 9 years never cared and in just one day he cared for me. Lie.

" Stop with your lies ok? I don't want anyone to care about me, just go do your task and don't try to act as my wellwisher" I spatted harshly, i know these words can hurt someone but before someone, i need to think about me his care could hurt me too, i am just saving myself. But what he did was just make my soul quiver.

He hugged me and caressed my hair with his one hand while the other was on my back, i stood there all numb, don't know what to do, I wanted to push him but I couldn't, his warmth was soothing. It's been 9 years since someone hugged me. I stood there like a statue in his arms.

" It's ok YN, everything will be fine, don't worry, keep fighting " He said those words to relieve me but i don't know how to react. Am i craving warmth?

He parted from me and cupped my face " I am always here for you, the first day i saw you, you were beautiful but your eyes were sad. I really want to know the reason for this sadness. Who hurts you? I want to know everything about you YN " He said and we looked in each other's eyes for a few seconds.

No, i can't share this pain, this story with anyone. They will use it against me just like my so-called family kept on humiliating me . Now, i am afraid of every single thing, every single person. I would never tell this to anyone. I am a coward, i am selfish but i can't let anyone else hurt me.

I removed my gaze from his eyes and then his hands from my face. " I have to go now" I said and went towards the table without looking at him again but he was continuously staring at me. I packed my things and grabbed my bag but he stopped me and took my bag from me.

" I will keep this in your car" He said but i shook my head , I again tried to take my bag from him but he pulled it back making me stumble , he was fast enough to hold my arm with his other hand and asked " You ok? " I looked at him and said " Stop this now, give me my bag back " I removed his hands from my arm.

He shook his head and took his bag too and went towards the door of the library. I want to yell at him but i could as i was in Shock and in library, i followed him and turned back to look at me, when he saw me coming towards him, he smiled and waited for me, so that he can walk with me.

I reached him and we started walking together towards, i started to like his actions , his gesture and his smile . But I am afraid of attachment, i can't handle attachments now.

He put my bag in my car and looked at me " Don't care about anything negative, just believe in yourself and fight what is right for you ok? " He said taking my hands in his, this time I didn't took them back. He caresses my hands with his thumbs with a smile on his lips and then opened the door of my car like a gentleman and i sat inside without taking my eyes away from his.

His charm, his words and his smile were attracting towards him, i want to spend more time with him. My car started to move but i can't took my eyes away and he as well.

I reached my home and saw my dad sitting on the couch reading some paper wearing glasses. He raised his head to look at me but i didn't say anything and went straight to my room.