Reception ❤

1 week later

YN POV

We all were sitting on the dining table for breakfast, and the maid was serving us. They all are discussing our reception , dad wanted to give a grand reception as he didn't see our wedding but wanted to throw a grand party.

We tried to persuade him but he denied and on that day, he decided to give the reception party on saturday. Jungkook agreed with his dad and brother jin was also excited to have a party and celebrate our unity. I was happy, watching them happy but it was so difficult to guess the jungkook's mood because sometimes he behave so unnatural.

He has been asking me what's wrong with me but there is nothing wrong, i am here for him it is just i can never give him love. He need to understand that and live like this or divorce me.

We said goodbye to everyone and went to his car to go to the office, he opened the car door for me and i sat inside, he became a little silent these days, he didn't talk unnecessary, but he try to keep on conversation if it started.

My work life is going good, everyone was supportive except Mrs. Eun, she keeps on  scolding and making objections in my designs but i dont give a damn. What ever she says, i do and show it afterwards. Now, she started to give me more work to me.

" What are you thinking? " He asked and keep looking at road " Nothing " I said and looked at him. " You can share your problems with me " He said . " There is no problem, everything is fine " I said and he nodded.

We reached the office and i got out of the car , i said " Bye " He looked at me and smiled " Bye take care" . I nodded and came inside the office. I greeted the receptionist and went towards my department.

As i sat in my cubical, a colleague came with a pile of files , put them on my desk and said " Mrs. Eun wants you to study these designs and remove the mistakes which are not considered by the clients "

She gave me a fake smile and went away from here. I know Mrs. Eun doesn't like me that's nothing new for me. I took a deep breath and started doing my work.

Jungkook POV

I was sitting in my cabin and a evil plan came in my mind. I called my assistant and asked him to send an invitation letter of our reception to her dad in half an hour. My assistant nodded and went to send the invitation.

After one hour, i dailed her dad's phone number and he picked up after a few rings and said " Good morning, Mr. Jeon" I smirked and said " Ohh Mr. Lee i hope you got the invitation " I can hear him sighing and said " Yes Mr. Jeon but i don't think i can come " I expected that " I want you there on time Mr. Lee otherwise you already know what i can do "

" But Mr. Jeon " I heard him and cut the line. I smirked and put my phone on the table. I want him to see how happy his daughter is in our family. How we keep her like a queen, how we respect her, how dad treat her like his own daughter, how she treat him like her own dad, caring for him and loving him. How hyung can do anything for her as his sister.

How i can destroy the whole world for him.

That man need to learn how he should treat my woman, but he failed now so he deserves retribution. These are just small revenges that he will face, big one is still waiting and that revenge will make him remember his every sin , he did with her and her mother. He will pay for the every tears that left from their eyes.