Cured ❤🔞

Author POV

Her eyes widen looking at their old room which was looking the same as she left before, just the change was that it was her photos on every single part of the room. Her things were still arranged like they were before.

Shr turned back and looked at him who was looking at her with a smile on his face, leaning to the door and crossing his arms to his chest. Yn ran to him and hugged him tightly. She burst out crying making his heart shattered.

" Why are you crying, aien? "

He said caressing her head. She kept on sniffing and hiccuping in his chest. She never knew he was this crazy for her, and his craziness didn't die even in all these years. " I am sorry, .... I am sorry " She said putting her head in his chest.

" Ssssh.... Don't, don't apologize, it was meant to be happen, and it happened. Those days were the witness of our unbreakable bond and even distance , time, situation didn't break our love towards each other, aien, it was just a test of our love and patience and passed it. "

Jungkook said and hugged her tightly. " You are right " She said looking at him. " Now, just forget about that and stay with me forever " He said wiping her tears and she nodded like a baby.

" I love you, so much"

She said kissing his lips and he smile pulling her closer and kissed her forehead .

" I love you too, my love"

He said and smashed his lips on her. She closed her eyes and clutched his arm tightly, while his hands were on her ass making her touch his hard crotch. She moaned when their clothed cores meet and taking the advantage, he pushed his tongue inside her mouth making her moan again.

He trailed his lips down to her neck and she tugged her fingers in lock oh his hair pulling him closer to her. He kept on sucking and nibbling her neck making her mouth ajae, eyes closed, red cheeks and knees getting weak.

" Jun.. Jungkook "

She moaned again when flickered his tongue on her nibbled neck trying to sooth the pain he just given to her. She tossed her head back giving his more access to devore as they both were dying to feel each other again. It was like they were not getting enough of each other and want more and more of each other precious body.

He parted away from her and she slowly opened her eyes , they both were breathing heavily  " How about a quickies? " He asked because if she is tired they can wait and continue this on any other time or day.

" Yes"

She whispered. He smiled at her , closed the door holding her by her waist, he took out the condom from the pocket and gave a last peck to her lips before picking  her up from the ground , making her leg on both sides of his torse. He collided her back to the door of room and she clutched his shoulder tightly.

" I will fall" She said adjusting but he smirked and said " I am here to save you love, just enjoy the pleasure i am going to give you. " But she frowned her eyebrows and asked"  One, second, how do you have condom? "

" Is it necessary to ask now? " He asked in a frustrated tone. " Yes, tell me, " She asked looking at him with doubtful face. " Uff,  aien i brought it from the airport in japan , now can we continue " He said again drowning in her neck but her eyes widen thinking.