Happy pill ❤

Author POV

One month later

Yn was all ready to go to office and sitting on the couch waiting for him to come out of the closet. " I am ready" He said coming out if the closet and looked at mirror for one last time.

He wanted to tell her the reality now that she can get a surgery as the jin already talked to number one doctor of the country, even if there was no doctor in company, they would consult any doctor from other countries also.

But telling her about surgery means she will know the truth that it would get difficult for her to be a mother in future, it's been so many days but still she was sad, he don't know why but she was sad.

Her reason of sadness was incompletion in his life, she couldn't give him a baby when he was a complete perfect man, why should he do this sacrifice. But he was willing to give up everything for her and she was willing to give him every happiness of life.

" Let's go" He said ,she nodded at his words after having breakfast with family mihi and jin went to their office while dad stayed at home as he took total retirement from the offices , while they both arrived at office in his car.

" Wait" Jungkook said as she was about step out of car, " What? " She asked looking at him. " Come here, i want to talk something " He said leaning closer to her. She came closer to him and leaning  her ears closer to him so that he can say something.

He smile and cupped her face and give a cute lovely, caring smooch on her lips. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her , clutching his back of hair tightly.

He left her lips after a few seconds of sweet kiss and " Oh there is lipstick stain on you lips" With that she took out a tissue from her bag and  wiped his lips, as there were lipstick stain on his lips. He smiled looking at her and said " My wife is so caring " With that he pecked her lips again.

" Jungkook " She scolded him and again wiped his lips. After that she took out the lipstick and adjusted her face before leaving the car. " You are looking beautiful " He said looking at her who was analysing her face in the mirror.

" Thankyou, can we go now? " She asked holding the door and he Nodded. They both got out of the car and went inside the building. Everyone bowed in front of them and they nodded happily.

" Bye" She said to him with as she reached the design department of the office. He smiled and waved at her as she got out of the elevator. " Have your lunch on time" He said making her smile and she replied " You too".

She went inside the hall and sat on the chair, she turned on her lapton, when she saw the same colleague from that day came and sat without greeting anyone, she was looking sad, there dark circles under her eyes.

She frowned her eyebrows trying to know why she is so unhappy and unhealthy from last month days. But she was not able to ask her as she was little hesitant.

••••••••••••

After a long day of work and meetings , she was standing at the reception talking to the receptionist as she was waiting for jungkook to come out of his cabin, when she saw that colleague was sitting inside the car and it was looking like she was arguing with someone.

" Waiting for your husband " Ree said looking at her with a teasing smile. She blushed and nodded putting a hair strand behind her ears. When ree saw the couple arguing in car.