Transition 🖤

Author POV

Two years and five months later.

" Ajumma " Jungkook shouted from his room making all the maids run towards his room. In all these years he became so fierce and stern, his eyes stop showing emotions that he doesn't talk to anyone unless it really important. He focused his all the time and efforts on his business and make it the top architecture company of the country.

He started drinking more often and stayed at office and rarely come back to his house , all of his time was either for work or for her memories. He put her pictures all over the room, one picture in his car, one in his wallet and their wedding picture was his phone wallpaper .

Every month he used to clean her wardrobe and dressing table himself. Whenever he go to any business trip he used to buy her beautiful jewellery keeping this in his mind that whenever she came back she will wear it.

Divorce documents were still kept in her wardrobe as he once opened it and read it but his mind went shocked reading it as she didn't put any allegations on him, took all the responsibility and didn't ask any alimony from him. He gain the respect towards her more as she was no way behind his fame and wealth, he put that paper in that packet again , keep it in her wardrobe and never opened it ever.

His dad tried to bring marriage proposal for him but he directly refused them saying he is happily married and distance doesn't matters to him when his heart is with her. His dad defeated in front of his son but he always tried to agree him for the marriage because he was worried for him.

There was no clue of YN in all these years, she never contacted, they were not even sure if she was dead or alive, but he knew she was alive that's why he was alive otherwise he wouldn't survive. This world always tried to manipulate him by saying different things but he was determined and deeply in love with her.

After jimin told him that club incident which happened two and half year ago, he stopped going to any place where someone can use his body or seduce him, he was guilty that an another woman touched his body when he was intoxicated. From that day he reduced drinking also but didn't stop.

" Y... Yes sir" Head maid said lowering her head and other maids were standing behind her. " Who touched her dressing table? " He asked in hoarse voice making all of them flinch. But they didn't reply as they know what can be consequences.

" I asked something " He yelled again. A maid gulped and stood apart from them lowering her head. He looked at her with his raged eyes and went towards her, " You touched it? " He asked looking at her making her shiver. " Yes sir, sorry sir" She said in almost crying tone. " Where's her perfume? " He asked poking his tongue in the cheek.

" Sir... Sirr... That got expired" She said looking at dressing table, he bent to her level and said " So you threw it away " She breath heavily in fear and nodded. " Did you asked someone before throwing it ? " He yelled making her flinch and she shook her head.

" Go and bring it back" He said standing straight and she looked at him with shocked eyes. " I said go" He shouted and all of them ran out to find that perfume.

" If i knew lunatics live here i would never have come to work here " That maid said searching for the perfume bottle in garbage can " Younger sir was never like this he was a warm and calm person but since younger madam left he turned into a cold man" Head maid said searching with her.