Solidarity ❤

Author POV

Yn and jungkook came back to Korea and were sitting inside the car send by his dad to pick them up from the airport. He was holding her hands while she was looking out of the window.

" Is there something bothering you? " He asked rubbing her back of  hand with his thumbs. She looked at him with a smile and said " Nothing, just going to miss venice" He nodded at her words and replied " If you want we can go two times a year or whenever you want, just don't be upset aien " He kissed her knuckles and she giggled. She smiled at how much he cares for her, he was person she would never forget even after dying.

They reached the home and rang the bell, they were looking at each other waiting for someone to opens the door but when the door was opened  she saw someone she never wanted to see even in her life. Jungkook looked at her and realised her expression change because of that person.

" Eun hee" She murmured and eun hee fakely smiled at her then looked at jungkook and said " Oppa, met you after so many days " She was about hug him but he went behind YN making her smile drop and she scoffed putting her arms on her chest. Yn looked at her facial expressions and held his hands.

" What are you doing here? " He asked in stern voice. " I am here to meet uncle jeon with my dad" She said and blushed a little. They both frowned their eyebrows and went inside the house giving her a side glance.

They went inside the hall and saw Eun hee's parents sitting there with a young lady, who was elder sister of eun hee sitting between them. " Oh my younger son and daughter in law is here " His dad said in cheerful voice making everyone looked at them. Jungkook came forward and hugged his dad. " How are you dad? " Yn asked bowing in front of him " I am good dear" He said patting her head.

" Where is hyung? " Jungkook asked looking around " He is mostly at the office now a day because of the new hotel chain project " Yn smiled a little because she know why he started staying at office now a days.

" See uncle Kang Won jun is here to fix his daughter marriage with jin " His dad said with a big smile on his face. Jungkook eyes got bright hearing the good news but YN stood there with her blank face as she knew with whom jin already in love.

" I am fixing jin's marriage with his elder daughter, kang soobin" His dad said and they all nodded. " Did you ask brother about this, dad? " She asked out of no where making everyone's smile dropped. " I will talk to him today dear" His dad said and she nodded.

" You both go and fresh up, untill then jin will be here also, as it's 8 PM already" His dad said " Yes dad " Jungkook replied and they both went towards their room.

She laid down on bed spreading her arms all over the bed, " Finally my bed " She said rubbing her hands on mattress. He smiled  looking at her,removed his jacket , watch and shoes. He laid beside her, putting his head on her arm.

" It's been so many day, we made love with each other on this bed. " He said making her blush. " All you can think about is just sex " She said smacking his chest. " What else to think, when my sexy wife is so close to me " He said and leaned closer to her face.

She put her palm on his chest to stop him and said " Jungkook door is open" They both looked at the door and he pulled her closer. " So, what it is our room " He said and smashed his lips on her making her clutch his t shirt. " Mmmmhhh stop " She said when he started kissing her neck. " I didn't have shower yet" She said pushing him away.

" We can have it later " He said kissing her cleavage and opening her top. " I am tired, i am not doing it today " She said and pushed him away . She got up from bed and he pouted in disappointment. " If you show tantrums like this how will we become parents?" He asked slightly getting up from bed.