Forehead kiss ❤

Author POV

" I promise i won't do it again and never say any words that hurt you ,muffin "

She said and he smiled brightly, he caressed her face with his thumb, while she was applying band aid on his cut.

" I love you" He said looking at her innocent face.

" I love you more " She replied with with a smile.

He kept on looking at her until she said " Done" And put the first aid box in the side table of the couch. While he was just admiring her alluring beauty and he pulled her towards him making her land on his chest,

" I am dying to devour these lips "

He said and slammed his lips on her, her eyes widen in surprise, as two minutes ago it was all emotional but now it is physical. But for jungkook, it was not physical, he was feeling kike he would lose her , he wanted to feel her close, in his embrace.

It's been so many days since they have kissed and now it was the right moment to forget every past trauma and dive into the love for each other. He kissed her gently and after few seconds she also reciprocated, he carefully pulled up and make her straddle on his thighs.

" Mmm" She moaned, squinting her eyes feeling his member under her dress. But he didn't broke the kiss and then licked her lips with hus tongue to grant access inside her mouth. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out to causing a tongue fight between them.

His grip on her waist tighten when he entered his tongue inside her mouth making her back arch. She moaned again feeling his soft tongue inside her mouth. But being out of breath she tapped his arm and removed his lips from her with a sting of saliva.

" I missed it so much " He said and pecked her lips again. She smiled at his words and shyly looked down. He put her haitstrand behind her ears and said

" You are only person, who can keep me happy , even if you are not doing anything just sitting beside me makes me happy, please never hurt yourself, aien"

He said holding her into her embrace and she nodded, kissing his cheek.

" No matter what happen, what you feel just talk it out, remember i am always here to feel you, to listen you"

He added collided their forehead gently. She closed her eyes a d nuzzlee his nose with his making the thick air between them, light as he smiled at this gesture of her and pecked her lips again.

" Doctor, told me we can't have any physical relationship until one month or you are uncomfortable till, so let's pause it here, "

He said and she nodded with a smile. She have no words to tell him, how much he means to him, she can die for him, nothing is a important for her then him.

" Aien, can you cook my favorite cheesecake? " He asked like a baby.

" Of course, you wait here, i will make it for you and everyone " She said in an enthusiastic tone and he smiled widely.

" My wife is best " He said kissing her forehead, cheeks, eyes , chin amd lips making her giggle loudly. He noticed he was hearing her giggle after so many days and he was so overwhelmed to hear that.