Evening in Venice❤

3 days later

Author POV

" Jungkook" Yn said from the bathroom, " Yes aien " He replied looking at the mirror, wearing his shirt" Where are we going? I need to dress accordingly " She asked opening the door of the bathroom, standing only in the robe.

He smiled looking at her and came towards her" Dress the best you can because i am going to make this last evening  in venice amazing. " He said snaking his arm around her waist and she nodded " Don't take me to any rubbish party " She said and he laughed " Sure, baby it will be just you me and this beautiful evening. " He said and she nodded with a smile.

" What should i wear ? " She asked with a pout after doing her makeup, taking two dresses in her hands in front of the mirror. " Wear the red one " He said standing behind her " Just because of you i am lacking dress, you ripped my two dresses. " She said giving him side eyes. " I am sorry, if you say once i can buy every dress you want" He said holding her shoulder " I will buy back in korea" She said and he nodded.

She went inside the washroom and came back wearing the dress he chose for her. " You are looking amazing my love " He said getting up from the couch and kissed her neck lovingly. " So should we stay back here in the room" She said biting her lips, trailing her fingers on his chest. He smirked and said " We can but for what we will be staying here, we can do that after coming back or there also" He said and winked at her.

" Can we go now? " He asked extending his hand towards her and she smiled cheeky , giving her hand to him and blow him a kiss. They left the room and went towards the parking lot for the car. He opened the door for her and she sat inside after thanking him. He sat beside her and the driver started to drive, she kissed his cheek and said " You are looking so dashing, my husband" He smiled and pulled her closer by her waist. " All yours baby  " He said and kissed her cheek.

They reached a destination and YN was about to open the door when, jungkook held her hand and said " Wait " She looked at him and he put a red satin blindfold on her eyes making her shocked " Jungkook " She said and held his coat. " Relax baby, i am here, it's just a last night surprise for my love " He said and she nodded gulping.

He opened the door for her and helped her come out of the car. He asked the driver to go back as they will be staying there tonight. He held her in his arm in bridal style and she gasped, holding him tightly . He chuckled and said " Why are you afraid? " She shook her head in no and kept holding him.

" Where are we going? " She asked while he was taking her somewhere. " You will know very soon, darling" He said with a smirk. " Whenever you call me darling it gives me wild vibes " She said with a straight face. He laughed and said " Don't worry, we will enjoy and get wild also. " She smacked his chest making him laugh loudly.

He lead towards the elevator and climbed the roof of the building. He made her stand carefully. " Can i remove this now? " She asked holding his hand. " No, stay like this " He said in stern voice and went away from her.

She stood there holding the hem of her dress, desperate to know what surprise he wants to give her. After sometime she heard him saying " Aien, open your eyes"  She slowly took off the blindfold amd opened her eyes. What she saw made her heart melt on spot, it was most beautiful thing she saw in the whole world, which was enough to make her heart flutter.

She saw him kneeling in front of her with a ring in his hands, they were on the rooftop of a building, from where they can see the whole city of venice. That rooftoo was decorated with lights , candles and flowers making the environment more romantic and calming.