Enjoying ❤🔞

Author POV

Their dad was standing in front of the big portrait of their mother. There were tears in his eyes , he slightly caressed the smiling picture of his mother and said " I have fulfilled all my responsibilities today, cha, was I a good dad? Did I take care of your children perfectly? " He asked as he was too emotional today.

Now both of his sons were well settled with their career and family. He was happy but sad also as he was missing his wife too much today. " I wish you were here to witness all the happiness, i am sure they must be missing you too " He said and a tear fell from his eyes.

" Now, call me where you are, it is so tough to live without you" He said and wiped his tears. A weak smile appeared on his face as he kept looking at the picture of his beloved wife, sitting on the rocking chair across the picture.

••••••••••••

Jin was kneeling in front of his wife, who was looking so beautiful. " I can't take off my eyes off you " He said and kissed her hands one by one. " Me too" She said shyly and pulled him up to make him sit beside her.

" Are you tired? " he asked shifting a bit closer to her " No" She said putting her palm on his thighs. He smiled and slowly took out the veil which was still tucked into her hair. He put it on the side of bed amd turned back to her. " Are you sure, you want to do this? " He asked cupping her face and she nodded. " I have waited for this day, i love you and i don't want this night to be wasted, it should be rememberable. " She said shifting more towards him as their body started to touch.

" I love you too" He said and crashed his plump lips on her , making her eyes close. He kept on kissing her by sucking her lower lips and she was responding to him by sucking his upper soft lips. " Mmmhh" She moaned when he pulled her onto his lap and slowly slid his hands from her face to her back.

He dragged the zip down making her body stern and her eyes went shut tightly. He kept looking at her and kissing her. He removed the dress from her upper body, which made him look at her big bossom which was captured in a tight cream color Strapless bra.

He gulped looking at it and she was panting heavily as as he went out her breath. In a swift motion he made her lay down on bed as if she weights nothing. He got from bed and stood in front of her gazing at her semi naked body, she felt shy and put her hands on her clothed chest, bitting her lips.

He removed the shoes, socks, and coat amd threw them on the floor somewhere. He hovered over her and kept looking into her eyes. He held her by waist and slid up, making her head landed on pillow comfortably.

" Can we turn off the lights? " She asked looking at him with her red cheeks and heart beating fast. " Why not" He said and got up to turn off the light, just a small dim light was on.

He removed his shirt on the way and she felt herself hot as she saw his well built body, " I am lucky to have a handsome, muscular husband " She said bitting her lips making him smirk. " This muscular husband is going to make you scream whole night my love" He said , hovering over her again and pecked her lips.

He trailed his lips down to her jaw and bit it slightly making her flinch. She held the bedsheet and his shoulder with other hand as he was going down to her neck. He cupped her clothed breast and sucked on her sweet spot making her moan again.