Agreement ❤

Jin POV

I was sitting in my private vip hotel suite, thinking about what i had talked to jungkook yesterday, i promised him that i will tell haekyoung about my love for her but it's too difficult now. She has not arrived yet, it just 8 :30 AM in the morning, i came early to do some work and i didn't sleep whole night thinking how am i going to tell her.

I was in my own thoughts when i heard a knock on the door, i said come in and haekyoung entered the room, black pencil skirt, red satin shirt, a neck piece with small studs, hair in high ponytails, God, she is so beautiful .  " Good morning sir" She greeted me with a smile, clutching the files on her chest. " Good morning " I replied and told her to sit across.

She sat down and took out her tab from her bag, " Sir, you have a meeting at 10:00 AM with Hilton group of hotels because of collaboration. At 2:00 PM, you have a meeting with Mr. Cameron. " She told me the schedule of the day while i was just looking at her like a pervert. I immediately removed my eyes and cleared my throat.  I need to tell her before it's too late.

" Miss Min, do you mind accompanying me to dinner tonight. ? " I asked making her look at me. " Yes sir, anything for the company " She saud with a smile " It's not about company or client, it's something personal " I said leaning on my table. " Personal? " She said in a confused tone. " I want to talk about something personal with you" I said.

" But sir, what i can do in your personal matter? " She asked to me " Only you can do " I said with a small smile. I can see she was gulping, i don't know why i feel, she also feel something for me, she try to hide it in her professionalism but she can't, when ever we are close i can see her gulping, she stutter when ever i get close to her. I hope she feels the same i don't to get married to a girl arranged by my family. I want someone whom i can love, cherish, just like mom and dad, jungkook and YN.

I sighed and looked at her who was still looking at me with her wide eyes. " What happened? " I asked " Sir, can you please tell right now what's the matter? " She asked looking down, fiddling her fingers. I think i need to tell her right now, if she wants to know then. I got up from my seat and went towards her, who was sitting on the sofa, i sat beside her and said.

" Miss min, i don't want to make fuss of anything as i have already wasted so much of time.

I want to marry you, "

I said and her eyes widen looking at me. " Sir... " She said and i cut her in between " It's ok you can take your time, but i really wwant to marry you" I said trying to agree her on my proposal. She bit her lips and looked down thinking about something.

" I want to talk to my brother about this before " She said and i nodded quickly " Sure, please talk to him and please let me know what do you want, i won't force you, but i will try my best to win your heart with my efforts. " I said and i noticed her cheeks went all red she breathes deeply. I smiled at her and she said" Sir, can i ask you something? "

I nodded and she asked " Why me? " I know she would ask something like this, there were so many reasons of why her but one of the biggest reason which was valid in every aspect was love. I looked at her and said.

" Because, i love you, haekyoung"

I said and she looked at me with her soft eyes. " Do you love someone else or have you ever been in any relationship ? " I asked carefully " No sir, i don't love anyone else, but i was in an abusive relationship, so, from that day i never gave another chance to relationship" She said softly. I can feel her pain because i know how it feel one the person you love betrays you. She was looking down while i was looking at her. I shifted towards her and said " I am sorry, you have to deal with so many things, how did you deal with him? " I asked slowly not to hurt her feeling .