Missing her 🖤

Author POV

" Welcome bastard "

Jungkook said in a sarcastic voice, looking at the man who was tied to the ropes , standing near the pole with no clothes on his body only a boxer was covering his dignity. His face was bruised because his men beat the shit of him while taking him to the jungkook's farmhouse . His hands were up, tied in cuffs making him look a vulnerable douchebag, but there was no mercy in anyone standing there.

Jungkook came towards him and said " How are you? " He held his chin tightly making him wince in pain. " Why am i here, i didn't do anything " He said trying to get out his grip but jungkook smirked and said " That matter of fact will be decided by me" His hand held his neck and choked him making his eyes shut open and body felt pressure.

After sometime he left and indicated to his man something, his man immediately went outside and brought a bucket inside the torture room. That man shivered in fear as he didn't know what was in it, it can be hot water, acid or anything that can burn or decay his body.

" I didn't do anything " He said again but jungkook just kept on looking at him and raised his hand a little making his man nod and threw the liquid on that man who was tied to ropes. That man screamed in fear thinking his life is over now and he will die on the spot.

" How was it kim Bokyoon ? "

Jungkook asked sitting on a chair laying in front of bokyoon's pathetic self. Bokyoon opened his eyes hearing his words and saw nothing happened to him. His eyes were wide and body was restless, as he thought it was his end, but it was just normal water.

Jungkook indicated his man again and he brought another bucket making him scared again. " One second, one second, at least tell me what i did? " Bokyoon said in a shivering voice. But that man didn't stop and threw the ice cold water on his body making him scream and tremble due to the mixture of the environment.

" What can be the next? " Jungkook asked, looking at him but he shook his head in fear and said " No, no please, tell me what i did? " He said in a crying voice. Anger raged in jungkook's body as he got from the chair and barged towards him, gripping his hair tightly he said.

" When you are this coward, then why did you mess with me? "

He was listening to his pleading for a long time but his sanity left after watching him like this. " You try to be a master , you executed your shit plan and thought you would never get caught by me? " Jungkook asked, looking at him.

" Bloody coward, just a rat who made plans hiding under the cover, not a man who can come forward and fight like sigmas" He said gritting his teeth , goosebumps occurrd on the bokyoon's body as his fear and panic was taking over him.

" Bring them. " Jungkook ordered his man and he nodded going out. Jungkook was still standing in front of him, gripping his hair and wanted to kill him right away but he wanted to give the biggest shock to bokyoon.

Bokyoon was just gulping and feeling like his hair was torn apart by the intensity of his grip. But what happened next made him shocked as hell and his soul quivered in his body as he saw

Yang and  eun hee entering the room in vulnerable state.

" Say hello to your master" Jungkook said looking at them as his man was tying the eun hee to chair, while yang was tied next to bokyoon. They both were shouting and crying thinking this can be their last day on the earth.