Warrior 🖤

Author POV

" Miscarriage " His dad mumbled and sat on the chair all shocked, jimin immediately held him to make sure he didn't get hurt. Mihi put her hands on her mouth hearing the doctor's words ,she was in total shock hearing the news that can break their heart into pieces . Jin eyes got widen and body stiffen hearing the heart crushing words, doctor spoke.

Jungkook who was standing their not knowing what to say, how to react his piece of heart died, died because of an unweary reason. Their happiness which didn't even bloom completely, died in it's mother's womb. It died. His every happiness was ravaged by fate, what was it's mistake to go through these situation, it didn't even born yet, it didn't saw the world.

What is he going to tell her when she woke up? Will she woke up? If she woke up, can she tolerate this dispiriting news? How will she react hearing this soul shattering news which says the happiness, the bundle of joy she was waiting for, will never come, it died in her own womb. Millions of questions were running in his mind making him carzy.

" Mr. Jeon" Jungkook came out of his trance hearing the doctor's words. A tear slipped from his eyes, as he was still looking at the door of operation theater. " Please calm down, Mr. Jeon" Doctor said reading his facial expressions, she knows there was an ocean of sad in his heart but calmness on his face, his eyes betrayed him that's why a tear fell out of them.

" How is aien? " He asked gathering all the strength not fall apart. " I can't say anything, these 24 hours are very crucial for her, she lost a lots of blood, we have removed the fetal from her body before it can poison the body. If she didn't wake up in these hours, it would be so difficult for us to save her " She said patting his shoulders " These are her few accessories she was wearing " Doctor said giving him a chain, her wedding ring and a bracelet with that she left.

Jungkook looked at her belonging and his soul trembled in his body, she never removed her wedding ring, but today things made her do which she never did in past.

" Kookie" Jin said going towards him, but jungkook shook his head making him halt on his steps. Everyone looked at him with shocked face, as he stopped his brother from coming towards him.

Jungkook just looked at him with his teary eyes and started walking towards the elevator, keeping everything in his pocket safely in the hope that when she will be back,he himself made her wear these accessories .

" Jungkook " Jin said and ran towards him" Where are you going? " He asked holding his arms. Jungkook just lossly looked at him with blank face and didn't answer him. " I am asking you something, jungkook " Jin said in a caring tone, and hugged him tightly as his mental state was not good and he can't leave him alone.

Jungkook just stayed like this, without any emotions. " Let go, hyung" He said in low tone, making jin parted from him. " Jungkook " Jin looked at him with shocked face. " What happened, where are you going, leaving her here? " Jin asked cupping his face, but jungkook just lowered his head and said " I'll be back" With that he pressed button of elevator.

" Don't go jun... " His words were cut off when his dad spoke " Let him go nini" He stood beside jungkook and hold his arm, turning him to see his face. " Go, wherever you want, just come back before she gets up, she needs you the most, the first person she will look for is   you" He said and hugged him tightly. Jungkook eyes got teary and he hummed in response. Jin patted his back with his emotional face .