Melancholy 🖤

Author POV

She went all silent hearing his words. Her heartbroken into millons of pieces hearing the most distressing news of her life, she gulped and stared at ceiling, not knowing what she will do afterwards. It was like someone stabbed her heart and she was crying blood in her mind. Her tears stopped, but her eyes were all blank .

" Aien" Jungkook called her, he can see how sad she was, sad was the small word to say her emotions that time, no words could describe how she was felling at that moment. He was already devastated because he was the father, but no one in this world can understand what she was feeling, lossing the thing she cared and protected, which was so precious to her.

" Aien, look at me" He said cupping her face and she looked into his eyes. All he could see in her eyes was blankness, as if the dread in her eyes were stopped because of the trauma she got right now. He can feel her orbs were again seem same like they were in school.

" You should sleep, don't stress please" He said and she titled her face to other side , looking out of the window, her hand was on stomach, which was not making her feel like mother. Jungkook looked at her but didn't say anything. He know this is a difficult time, all he can do was to be with her and never make her feel alone.

YN POV

I

definitely would have done something very wrong, that's why i am facing these things, i was born unlucky, there was no one when i was born, i was just an unwanted child for everyone. But somehow my mom cherished me and let me grow up, I wish she would have aborted me, atleast i don't have to see these days.

My father and his family never accepted me when he accepted, it was his selfishness because he use to think of me as i was not his child. They kept on humiliating me, call me with names and his son even tried to rape me but still my father took him out of the bars. Hyunshik was the person who didn't waste a single moment to make me feel low.

I was not happy in London but it was going fine , i wish i never came back here. Jungkook was the only best thing ever happened to me . But today everything got shattered again. Nothing is same as before.

We lost it, we lost the baby, with whom we thought our future. The baby, whom we would have cherished till our last breath, we wanted to feel him in our arms, who was already in our heart.

" I am sorry, love, i couldn't protect you"

The only person who could be blamed is me, i should be careful around her, how can i forget that she was always against me, i shouldn't have believe her, i was it's mother, i should have kept him safe but no i lost it, i lost our first child.

But i will never forgive eun hee, no matter what happens in future, how jungkook will treat her i am not going to stop him, she deserves it, no one has the right to snatch a baby from it's parents, and my baby is far away that it will never come back.

I was feeling the same intensity and dejection, i felt when my mother died, i lost two of the most important people of my life, i just want to stop now, i don't think i can do it anymore, if my fate is written this way, i better submit myself amd never expect any happiness in my life because they are not meant for me.

Looking at jungkook's sad eyes, his exhausted face and hearing his voice full of sorrow made me realise, my fate also affected his life, before me everything was fine with him but now, he is also the one facing dismay and ravages, which can never be cured. Death of our first will always haunt us and make us regret an unknown feeling.