Iseul❤

Author POV

"Don't call me your brother"

Jin growled hearing her voice making her look down as tears started to stream down her face, her nose got red and lips quivered, a part of her knew this would happen but still she was in a hope that maybe any miracle could happen and they accepted her again.

Jungkook looked at his brother, with wide eyes then his wife and he felt his heart broken watching her crying silently, that's why her hands were shivering earlier and she was feeling anxious, she guessed it right, this could happen with her and that made his heart feel pain and sadness.

" Hyung..... " Jungkook was about to say something when jin showed him his hand indicating him to stop. His dad reached the living room and saw her standing there , crying, he  felt so  happy to see her again all fine  and  healthy.

" Yn, dear" He said making her head and opened his arm to hug her, she looked at his dad and felt so joyful when hus dad welcomed her warmly, she went towards him but stopped when jin stood between them. Her eyes looked at him and she gulped the lump of her throat.

" Nini" His dad said putting his hand on his shoulder but he didn't bulge a little. Mihi came out of her room, hearing the voices and saw Yn standing there, her heart felt a different kind of relaxation watching her in their home all good. She was thankful to god that even after so many days she was fine because at the time she left the house her mental state was not good and anything could have happen to her.

She looked at her husband who was standing their fisting his palm, looking at his sister, she never saw him this sad and fierce, all the time she was missing he kept on searching for her, he never gave up , he was ready to sacrifice his work too but today he was getting angry on her.

All those days when she was not here, he was worried for her, he even got up at night to get her updates but always handle disappointment. Mihi knew he was so attached to her one reason was he didn't have a sister, other was she was his best friend also. He used to talk about her, how they use to spend times together.

Watching him standing in front of him like that made her heartbeat faster and she went towards him immediately. " Nini... " Mihi said in whispering voice but when she didn't found him looking at her, she just halted and looking at crying YN she also felt the pang in her heart, it was the occasion to welcome her, love her or even cry with her but not to treat her like that.

Jungkook was feeling like his heart was thumping inside his body as his hyung was not listening to anyone and his love was crying, her every tear was a stab on his heart. He stood beside her holding her by her shoulder indirectly telling her that he is here for her.

Jin kept on looking at her, and moved closer to her with a slow step, she slowly lifted up her head to look at his dismayed eyes and it was really heart wrenching to watch her brother, in that dismayed form.

" Walking away from the difficulties were easy right? " Jin asked bending to her level and more tears started to fell from her eyes. She looked at him with her red, teary eyes and stayed stiffened in her position. 

" We were not a supportive family to you? "

He asked again, making her heart shattered as her every inch of existence knew they were the most beautiful people she got to know in her life, she never considered anyone her family after her mother other than them.