Abode ❤

Author POV

Jin stopped the car right in front of the door so that Yn didn't have to walk more, Mihi came out of the car and opened her side of the door, she shifted a little but suddenly she saw her husband standing there with a smile on his face.

" I am here to take my queen inside"

Jungkook said and bent to pick her up in his arms, " No, no, i can walk " She was saying but he already pulled her in his arms making other couple go aww.

" Why will you put your feet on the floor when i am here? " He said and smiled at her.

He was genuinely happy that she was back to home now, but she was feeling like she left the most important part of her in the hospital, she was feeling incomplete and distressed. Her sorrow was deep that it was neither making her cry nor smile.

" That's like my brother " Jin said in happy tone as he was also happy that she is back and their family is completed again and about baby, they will have it again, it was sad to know that their first baby died but God let miracles happen and he believes his brother and sister in law's life will change into better.

" Dad We are back" Jin shouted holding the bag which had files and few accessories. " Oh i was just waiting for you all " His dad said coming towards them. " Make her sit here " His dad said in caring tone and jungkook made her sit on the couch.

They all settled in front of her while jungkook sat beside her holding her hands. He smiled at her while she just gulped the lump of her throat as all the memories again got flashed in her mind looking at the stairs.

Yn POV

I wish i could delete that day from my life, i wish it was all a dream and my baby is safely breathing in my womb. But sadly it's not, i have to bear the pain of his detachment, i wish i died too with him. What's the reason for my living?

The fact that i will never be a mother again is something too Distressing for me as well as for our relationship, what if he stops loving me ? Even if he loves me the same, he deserves everything in the world.

Author POV

" Younger madam, water" Head maid said with a smile, she was happy that YN is back, " So happy to see you fine " She added and YN smiled weakly. " Thank you ajumma" She said taking the glass from her. " This is the diet chart she is having for one week, please take care of it" Jungkook said giving her diet chart and she immediately nodded.

" Be tension free sir, i will make her meal accordingly. " She said amd went back to kitchen. " You children must be tired of staying in hospital , go and freshen up" His dad said and they all nodded. " Yes, YN go and take rest, you must be feeling tired " Mihi said caressing her hand.

Jungkook and Yn nodded, standing up he picked her up again and started going towards the stairs. She clutched his sweatshirt tightly on stairs and he knew it was her fear and it was obvious that she grew up a phobia.

" I am here, aien, no need to worry " He said kissing her crown of the head. A maid opened the room for them and he entered with her inside it. He carefully made sit on bed and went to open the curtain of windows.

She rested her back on headboard but what she saw breaks her heart , a lump formed in throat and a tear fell from her eyes, eyelids trembled and a sniff left from her nose. Her silent pain was taking over her watching