Kim Taehyung ❤🖤

Someone POV

" Tannie, if you keep on crying like this you will get sick, my love" I said swaying him in arm as my son was keep on crying, after what happened in airport. " Eomma, i want to shleep with eomma, appa please" He said putting his head on my shoulder.

I gulped the lump in my throat and rubbed his back gently. How can i tell this little boy about the rules of nature that, once someone die they never come back, no matter how hard you try, no matter how much money you have, you can't save them.

" Tannie, eomma is in heaven, you remember how we said goodbye to her last week " I said again trying to stop him crying. " But she came back by plane appa" Tannie said looking at me showing the action how plane lands on earth with his tiny hand. I held his hand and said " She was not your eomma tannie, you eomma is with God, telling him to give our tannie lots of happiness. " I said trying to distract him from her thought.

" No, no, she was my eomma, she hugged me, i know she was my eomma" He said wiggling in my arm. " Ok, tannie let's sleep we will talk about this tomorrow " I said taking him towards my bed as he was sleeping with me now, since my wife and his mother died due to her disease. I tried every possible thing to save her but she left us alone.

That house in Busan was filled with her memories which was making me and tannie dismayed so i left that city and came to kyoto as i have so many company branches and i will work from here until tannie get used to the reality. I want to give my tannie love of both mother and father.

The woman we saw on airport, the woman tannie called his eomma, had so much resemblance to my dead wife, her side facial features and eyes were just like her, for a minute i also got confused but when i looked at her closely she was different, she had a different height, different body not like her, but tannie was a small kid he was missing his mother so it got difficult for him to differentiate between them.

I laid down in bed with him on my chest." I miss eomma's good nini kish, appa" Tannie said in complaining voice, i kissed his forehead " If you sleep, eomma will come in your dreams tannie " I said patting his head to make him sleep. " Really appa? " He said getting up and looking at me. " Yes, my love " I said and turned off the bed side lamp.

After sometime i heard him softly snoring putting thumb in his mouth, he slept peacefully finally after crying so much for that woman . I hugged him tightly to sleep, but sleep was no where in my eyes. Looking at her made me feel like i got my sana back. But she was not my sana she was someone else.

What will i do if Tannie asks to meet her, how will i make him understand?

••••••••••••••

Author POV

Yn woke up from her slumber as her head was hurting a lot. It was monday and she had to join the company. They insisted that she could take rest but she refused as she knew if she stays idle , she would just think about jungkook and she just can't bear that.

All that crying till she falls asleep she didn't realise that she slept on the couch in the hall and she didn't even took the tour of her new house. She got up and went inside and saw a bedroom with a bed , dressing table and cupboard . She closed the door and went to another room which was looking like a library with a small study table and chair.

She went to another door and opened to see a spare washroom maybe for guests. It was a small house with a kitchen attached to the living room, bedroom and hall with big balcony. It was enough for her. She went to her bag and opened she took out some of her clothes to wear after bathing.