Altercation❤

Author POV

The party was about to get over, jungkook's temper was all high, he stopped talking and greetings anyone. He was standing aside, his tongue poking his cheeks while his hand was deep inside the pocket. He was waiting for the remaining guests to go, so that he could leave too. YN was greeting and talking to dad and hyung without keeping a single thought about  what her husband was feeling and what was hurting him.

As the remaining guest left, they all sat on couch all exhausted. " It went so good " Jin said opening the button of his coat. " Yes, i am so happy today, my one son is settled , only one is left, after that i can die peacefully " Dad said laughingly " DAD" They all said in unison, with angered voice. Their dad laughed loudly and got up from his seat " I am so tired, i am going to sleep" He said. " Dad, did you have your dinner? " Jin asked and he nodded.

Jungkook was just sitting there all angered, there was no patience to tolerate that behavior of her left in him. She was still unaware of her husband, who was disappointed. Jin got up and said " Good night couple  "  And went to his room and locked it.

YN smiled and got up but when she looked at her husband, her smile fade away. His dark eyes was showing something was really wrong with him. The way his hands were fisted , made her gulp but he shrugged it off. She started to   go towards the kitchen, but someone held her wrist and pulled her back on her place.

He towered over her small figure and clenched his jaw. She tried to remove his grip but nothing worked in front of his strength. He kept on looking at her and then suddenly started dragging her towards the stairs.

"Jun... Jungkook"

She mumbled and tried to remove his grip on her wrist again but she failed. He was moving so fast and she was really unable to follow his pace.

He reached their room and kicked open the door , pushed her inside and he locked it with his one hand . He turned back to look at her who was still trying to remove his harsh grip on her wrist.

" Leave my wrist " She said in stern voice but he didn't paid Any attention " I said leave me " She yelled on his face. "Don't shout " He yelled back. " Don't shout again on me, understand? " He said in little low voice.

" What's wrong with you? " She said gritting her teeth. " What's wrong with me huhh? , what's wrong with you? " He spatted. She looked down as if she understood what he was talking about. " Leave, you are hurting me " She said, wiggling her wrist. He slowly let go of her but his anger didn't left his face.

" Why are you doing this? Why can't you talk and sort it out? Did i do something wrong? Did you do something wrong? At least tell me?" He said in a hoarse voice.

" How many time do i have to tell you, nothing is wrong, can't you get it in once? " She yelled at him clutching her dress. " I never knew you can lie like this " He said shaking his head.

" Yes you are right i am a lier, fine " She said .

" What the hell is your problem? Why can't you behave normal with me, why is it so difficult for you to talk normally and sort things out with me , like you do with everyone.?" He shouted in frustration as her indirect talk and  beating around the bush was making him sick.

" There is no problem, i am normal to you" She said in soft voice. " This is not normal , this is not how people live. You talk to everyone, laugh with everyone , you behave so happy and friendly with everyone, but when it comes to me, you created your own boundaries. You don't talk to me, you don't give me your time. Why are you so harsh on me? " He asked again hoping for an answer but what he heard next made his blood froze.