Joining ❤

Sunday night 8:00 PM

Jungkook POV

" Yn, have this " Jin hyung said with a smile and put a piece of fried chicken in her plate. She smiled and said " Thank you brother" . She looked at my dad and filled his soup bowl again. She is a wonderful woman i can ever have. The way she take cares of  everyone in our family is best.

She takes care of me as well , she obediently follow whatever i say but she usually avoid me. She don't talk to me like she used to talk with everyone in the family. I think, i have done something wrong or any mistake that offended her .

I was sitting beside her but her whole attention was on dad and hyung. She is an introvert i know, she have her own limits but i too need her, i want her to talk to me , share her thoughts and wishes, but only i talk and she just reply in few words. She is trying to push me away.

I was in my thoughts when she put a chicken piece in my bowl and said " You are eating too less " With that she turned her face away, she didn't even wait for me reply. I sighed but i was happy that at least she thought about me. Now, i really crave for her love and attention, it's been about a month but nothing changed.

"So, you are going to join office with jungkook, tomorrow right? " Dad asked sipping his drink. " Yes, dad " She said with a smile. " Jungkook take care of her and try to keep her close to you in office " My dad said an smiled mockingly. I looked at her and her cheeks went all red due to shyness. I cleared my throat and nodded.

We went back to our room after saying good night to everyone. I want to ask her, if i did something wrong why is she behaving like that. She is good at everything, being a daughter, being a sister and being a wife but in our relationship i want her to be free with me, like every other couple stays.

It feels like she is bounded , as if she is feeling suffocate. The magic of our relationship is not there. Maybe because she is not in love with me but i am, and i will try to make her fall in love with me till the end.

After taking shower she came out and laid on her side of the bed. I turned off the lights and went towards the bed to talk to her. I lay down beside her, watching  her she was looking at her mother's picture.

" Yn" I called her, she looked at me and said " Yes" . " Can i ask you something? " I asked her looking at her. She faced me and hummed in response. " Did i do something wrong? " I asked. She looked at me with a frowned expression and said " Why are you asking this? "  I sighed and said " I am feeling something is wrong between us, if there is anything, i did wrong please tell me" . She shook her head and said" No, there is nothing wrong. You are perfect and best man "

She smiled and looked at me. " Are you afraid of anything? " I asked her, holding her hand. She flinched at my touch but didn't remove her hands which was  under mine. " No " She said. " Let's sleep, tomorrow is my first day of office i don't want to get late " She added .

I nodded and i don't want to remove my hand on her but, i can feel her getting uncomfortable so i removed it. " Good night YN " I said and she replied " Good night " With that we both closed our eyes. These dry things between our relation is totally killing me. I don't know what is wrong and on whose side it is wrong?

Morning

I woke up , stretching my arms as the rays of sun scattered all over the room. I saw other side of our bed was empty, as she was in bathroom, i can hear the shower sound. She usually wakes up after me, but today when she had the responsibility of office so she got up early.