Gaurdian Angel 🖤

Author POV

" You are bloody unlovable "

As these words left her dad's mouth, a hard punch landed on the side of  his face making him fall on the floor right.

" Who is unlovable? "

A deep voice echoed in the room and her dad groaned in pain as blood started to ooze out of his nose. Jungkook came in front of his gaze and his eyes widened in fear. " Mr... Mr. Jeon" He stuttered in front of him and back off on the floor sliding.

" Tell me, who is unlovable? "

He asked again moving towards him with slow step, meanwhile Jin was looking at him , crossing his arms near the door. While jimin was outside the room to stop anyone from the hospital from entering it.

Her dad started to sweat badly and his legs were shivering thinking what would happen, now he is already here and there is no chance of escape. He looked at Yn with a hopeful eyes but she just looked at him with her blank eyes without even blinking.

" Look here, old foggey"

Jungkook said coming more closer to him and he went back, until his back touched the wall of ward. Her father looked at his eyes and his eyes were dark than before and jaws were protruding. His one glance was enough to make him pee in pants but he somehow controlled.

" You didn't answer me? "

He asked bending down to his level. " I ... I didn't say anything " He stuttered again making his blood boil. His every level of patience was leaving watching him lying in front of him.

" Really? "

He said and he nodded deliberately. Her dad was in total dilemma, how can he forget that she has a husband now who is With her to stand in front of anyone who was there to hurt her.

He looked at YN and she was still looking at her father, only he can see the hurt in her blank eyes, her straight face was telling the humiliation she went through just five minutes ago. Did he come here just to humiliate her? How can he be her blood father when he didn't understand her pain? She just lost her baby and he came here to humiliate her again even when she is in this state.

" Why do you hate me? "

She asked again in low voice, grabbing everyone's attention. Her father looked at her with his bewildered eyes as he didn't expect her to question again.

" No, no, i don't hate you " He replied wiping his sweat from the forehead. " Again lying " Jungkook said grabbing his chin and clutched it tightly. " He will not speak like this, take him to the farm house. " Jin said with a smirk and jungkook smirked back.

" You are right hyung, let's send him there, where his son is already captivate from months. "

Her dad's eyes widen hearing that, he thought his son was in abroad that's why didn't searched for him but after hearing his words, his heartbeat raised and anxiety took over him as his son was abducted by a famous mafia and he can do whatever he wants with him.

" Yang? No no that's not true, yang can not be captivated by you" He said in anxious voice making them feel contented as he was feeling the same thing which he wanted to make her feel.

" You know what, i am not a lair like you, and yes, that fucker is under my mercy these days " Jungkook said getting up amd stood beside his hyung. Yn who was listening to everything was shocked to hear that yang was still captivated by him. They never talked about this after that day, she thought he must have set him free.