A lot more ❤

Author POV

Jungkook squinted his eyes when a ray of light, directly hit his face. He realised he was sleeping on her side of bed , all tucked up in a  blanket warmly. He remembered what happened last night and how he slept on her side of bed.

He slightly got up when he felt some cold ointment touching his injured hand , he tilted his head and saw YN was sitting beside him, dressing the wound on his hands. She was still in her party dress, her hair was messy, makeup smugged and the dress was crumbled.

Their gaze met and no one said a single word as if they were trying to read each other's eyes. After dressing up his wound, she got from the bed and said without turning " Take a shower, we are going to doctor's clinic, to check if your wound got any infection " Her voice was stern , he nodded and got up from the bed too and went towards closet.

He was about to open the wardrobe, when she came and opened it For him and said " Tell me, what do you want ti wear, I'll take it out" He looked at her, and realised she was taking care just because of a small wound. " I can do that myself " He replied and move towards wardrobe. But she held his arm and made him sit in couch laying in closet.

" When i ask you something, just answer that" She said and he smirked thinking ,how they both love to dominate each other. " I want to wear that blue t-shirt and black pants " He said looking direct into her eyes, making her gulp, he knew she was trying to act stern but inside she was guilty of what happened last night.

One thing they both were contented that last night they said most of thing they had in their hearts but a lot more was still in their hearts.

They were hoping after last night, they come close to each other.

She went to the wardrobe and saw there were a lot of blue color t shirt placed neatly folded. She got confused and turned back to look at him" Which one do you want to wear in these? " She asked softly. " That one" He said pointing towards the pile of tshirt.

" This " She asked, " No the third one " He replied and she pulled it out from the pile. She took out the pants from the wardrobe and give that to him. He got up and started walking towards the wardrobe, she held his hand and said " What? Why are going there? " She thought he doesn't like the pants she choose for him.

" You didn't bring my underwear, are you going to bring that too? " He asked , coming little closer to her with a smirk on his face, he loves teasing her and when her face turns red due to shyness, it shows the effect he has on her.

She gasped and looked away from him, but didn't left the closet as she was blaming herself for the pain he was going through, he hurt himself for her. It was making her so dejected, she didn't want to speak like that to him , her soul was continuously questioning the respect she have for him.

She was feeling a little light hearted as she told him about her past , but she still didn't tell him, the trauma, the hurt and the self harm she went through. It was true he was not like others but the 9 years of that hell and 5 years of being totally alone made her a stone. When she didn't spare herself, then how can she spare someone else.

Jungkook looked at her and said " I will get it by myself" He went towards the wardrobe , taking the necessary stuff , he started moving towards the bathroom.

" Jungkook" She said and he turned around " Do you need my help any further ? " She asked and he smiled " No, i am fine" He said and went inside the bathroom. It was not a big injury for him , he had faced more big injuries and hurts in his life but her care and attentiveness was making him feel happy.