Gift ❤

Author POV

Jungkook was sitting in his office hall situated in his farm house away from the city. All of his men and intellectuals were sitting in front of him constantly trying to figure out where Yang went because they searched the whole city, his every friend, every colleague even the house of his peon but there was not a single trance of him to be found.

Jungkook was in his deep thought when suddenly an idea popped into his mind. "Trace every phone call and text record of his father, mother,  and every friend, and if you find any suspicious number  that had frequently contacted them just dig every single bit of information but secretly i don't want that motherfucker to know what my plan is. I am sure he would have contacted them. " Jungkook said in a stern voice and a man passed him a file where every single information of Yang's family and friends were available.

" I want it done by today only , it doesn't matter how much you all have to hustle just complete it by today. Tomorrow is hyung's marriage i won't be able to pay any attention to this matter , so i want it to be done today. " Jungkook said in stern voice and they all nodded at words respectfully. He was sometimes rude and strict towards them but he was one who managed everything, he was their provider and he was the reason they all were living a good life.

" Security of banquet should be five times then usual, if anything happened unfortunate, then be ready for consequences. Don't be a fool that someone can intoxicate you, be professional. " Jungkook warned his security manager as he was one taking care of the security of the banquet for Jin's wedding.

" Yes sir, i will appoint more men and keep on checking every surveillance of bamquet, no one will ever be able to hurt jeon family and guest who will be arriving there. " His security manager assured him amd he nodded. " Be in random outfits so that no one can feel unusual and in that way you all can secure the hall also. " Jungkook said as he doesn't want guests and his family members to be uncomfortable. It would also be easy for them to keep their eyes on the enemies to prevent them from entering the banquet hall.

" Everything will happen accordingly, sir" Manager said in an assuring tone as they all know after that incident, jungkook enhanced the security of the mansion , there were more cameras directly connected to his and Jin's phone. He can't let that thing happen again, that was his biggest failure.

" Fine, i am leaving now, you all eat well and keep on finding that bastard. " Jungkook said but stopped when a man suggested. " Sir, can we search for him out of station because we have his car number which he used to reach mansion that evening " Jungkook liked his suggestion , he nodded getting up from the chair ,everyone followed and ge said " That's a giid idea, ask our other people who work out of station they will definitely help you" He said and left the farm house.

He sat in his car and smiled seeing a text from her.

" When are you reaching home. It's evening already. I cooked your favorite jjamyeong. "

" As you say, my love "

He was totally astonished even after going through so much, she was smiling, laughing, sitting with everyone, cooking and making love with him. If he was on her place he would have broken till now, but she was still standing still like nothing happened.

Maybe that's how women are made, they are sensitive and emotional but not weak, they just need  love by their side and they are ready to fight with the whole word for them. Only thing that can broke them was rejection by their only love or being abondoned, being alone but having someone by their side was the ultimate strength for them. They melt when ever they find love and adoration.