❤Bundle of Joy ❤

Author POV

" No, jungkook i can't... I can't " She cried out in pain when a contraction hit her again. " Just two minutes we reached the  hospital " He said holding her in his embrace. " Can you please drive fast? " He said to his driver in a serious but worried tone.

••••••

Morning

It was the last month of her pregnancy and the doctor gave her a date for two days later but  when she came out of the bathroom after doing her morning routine, jungkook was at gym to complete his morning exercise.

She came out and sat on the bed as she was sweating badly suddenly and felt too hot. She was feeling drowsy and her body was just starting to ache slowly slowly. She took the glass of water and gulp down the water and rubbed her big belly to soothe her pain because it usually happened with her.

But even after minutes it didn't get down , pain was just enhancing and suddenly a contraction hit her , making her leave an unwanted scream as she was writhing in pain , her phone was on the couch and she some how got up and went towards it but she felt wet in her lower region on the way to couch.

She halted and Her eyes widden realising what was happening as her water was already broken and she needs to reach the hospital as soon as possible because she can't take Any risk this time.

She gulped the lump of her throat as it was paining as hell, " Jung.... Jungkoo... " She somehow yelled and sat on the floor holding her belly as she was unable to stand now. " Brother, sister ahhh" She screamed again and closed her eyes as it was getting too difficult for her to endure it.

Jungkook was climbing the stairs when he heard her calling for Jin, whenever he goes down he left the door  slightly open so that if anything happens she can call for them. He frowned his eyebrows when he again heard her yelling for him, her voice was painful and writhing.

He immediately climbed up and threw his towel in the corridor as  fear filled up in his body. And his mind was giving him negative signal, he can't danger her or his baby, he need to take sudden action.

He burst open the door and saw her sitting on the floor clutching her belly tightly, her dress was soaked in water and her face pale and sweaty. " Aien" He said and knelt in front of her. " We need to go to the hospital " She said holding his arm and closed her eyes tightly as it was paining too much.

" Yes yes, let's go" He said and took her into the bridal style. " Ahhhhh" She writhen again as a hard contraction hit her. " Take deep breath, aien " He said and ran out of room.

" Hyung, " He yelled as loud as he could, climbing down the stairs. At one call jin came inside from the garden as he was walking in the garden . His eyes widen looking at them and said " What happened? " Caressed her head. " We are going to hospital, come to hospital with the bag kept in our room, it is of brown color " He said and he nodded.

" Yes, go, i will be behind you,"  jin said running upstairs to grab the bag. " Mihi" He called his wife and she came out of room in her night dress " What happened? " She asked, " I am going to the hospital , her water broke, you come back  later " Mihi looked at him shocked and nodded quickly.

••••••••••••

" It's hurting too much " Yn cried out as she was going inside the delivery room. " Don't worry, we are here, all the best " Jin said patting her head. " Ahhh" She screamed again making everyone's heart clenched.