Min Yoongi ❤

Author POV

Jin , Jungkook and YN were desperately waiting for their guests as they all were happy, nervous and excited at the same time. Their dad chuckled and said " You three are behaving like you have an exam today" They all looked at him and Jungkook said " Dad, it is bigger than the exam , the whole life of hyung depends on that policeman. " Yn nodded and went inside the kitchen to check if everything was perfectly done or not.

They all were in their anxious position thinking about what will happen, will her brother accept this marriage because they were renowned mafia of country while he was a policeman. " Hyung, you didn't got any different girl to fall for? " Jungkook asked rubbing his temples. " Shut up, i know everything will go fine" Jin replied in an irritating voice as he himself was little bit tense about this thing.

" Everything will be fine, just hope for best " Yn said sitting beside jungkook. Jungkook took a deep breath and she smiled at him, how nervous he  was for his brother. " It's looking like your girlfriend's brother is coming for your marriage " She teased him by whispering in his ears. " For your kind information, i never had a girlfriend. " He said with a proud smile. Her eyes widen and said " Really? "  He nodded with a smile.

" Can you guys stop please, i am nervous " Jin said getting up from the sofa amd went towards them. " Sorry hyung " " Sorry brother" They both said bowing in front of him and jin rolled his eyes. Dad chuckled and said " You behaving as if you are the bride" " Dad " Jin whined and they all laughed at his nervousness and anxiousness. " Just sit down hyung" Jungkook said patting the seat beside him. Jin took a deep breath and looked at the watch, and sat beside him.

Everyone's attention went towards the door when door bell rang. The maid went to open the door while jin stood up and said nervously " Am i looking good? " " Yes hyung, calm down " Jungkook said adjusting his collar. Yn showed him a thumbs up and said " All the best brother " He nodded and took a deep breath again.

The maid opened the door and welcomed them inside respectfully . Mihi and her brother went inside to meet with the family, who were standing near the sofa all together with a genuine smile on their face. " Please come" His dad said in a happy voice and they both bowed in front of them.

They all saw a man in black pants, white shirt and grey coat, he has an dominating aura, his personality was tough yet calm, he was slightly smiling that can make anyone go crazy.

While the girl ,who was with him, was looking cute, wearing a lavender knot top and black bootcut jeans.

" Hello Mr. Jeon, i am Min yoongi, she is my sister Min Hae kyoung" He said shaking his hands with jungkook's dad. " Oh nice to meet you Mr. Min, please make yourself comfortable here " His dad said and yoongi nodded.

" Meet my family, he is my elder son soekjin" He said indicating towards the jin and yoongi shook his hands with him with a nod. " Hello, Mr. Min, nice to meet you, " Jin said with a smile " Same here, Mr Jeon " He replied with a slight smile.

" He is my, younger son, Jungkook and his wife YN " His dad said indicating towards jungkook and yn. " Nice to meet you Mr. Min" Jungkook said shaking his hands with him. " Nice to meet you too" Yoongi said. Yn and yoongi bowed to each other.

" Hello, sister haekyoung , please come and sit here" Yn said with a smile and she smiled back " Please call me mihi " She said and they all nodded. She held her hand and made her sit beside her , jin and dad sat together, while jungkook sat beside Yn and  yoongi sat on single person sofa.