Intuitions ❤🔞

This chapter contains a slight part of threesome which cannot be preferred by few readers, if you are not comfortable please skip it , i will put a warning sign ⚠ before the starting and the ending of that part .
Happy reading.

Author POV

A man was sitting in a packed room with no windows only a door, a sofa set and bed was laying in the room. A woman that was eun hee and a man that was lee Yang was sitting in front of him , temper can be seen in both of their eyes ,both were fuming in anger. " Why do you call us here? " Eun hee asked who was sitting on the lap of that man.

" It's the time for us to take a big step against that rascal. " That man said gritting his teeth as he remembered the loss he faced because of jungkook. " You are right, that bastard is searching for me like a dog, i have been staying at my grandparents place with no luxury, no good food for so many days. I sometimes call my parents but they are also telling me not to come back as it's dangerous. " Yang said in raged voice.

" We need to make his life hell otherwise, he will never understand with whom he tried to mess up" That man said thinking about something. " I have a plan, if we got successful in that plan it will shatter both of them. " Yang said and told them his vicious plan that bring a evil smirk on three of their face. " I'm in" Eun hee said bending forward and kiss the lips of yang. Yang immediately reciprocated her cupping her cheek while that man smirked watching them getting in mood.

" But we need to take care of every small thing, a single mistake can destroy our whole fucking plan, " That man said they broke the kiss to look at him. " You are right " Eun hee said licking her lips. " We will execute this plan after a few days, let them enjoy so that they can never imagine what cruelty is going to happen with them" Yang said but get tensed when he thought what if jungkook caught him. " What happened? " Eun hee asked reading his expression " What if jungkook caught me before? " Yang said " Don't worry, yang he will never caught you" That man said trying to lighten up his mood.

" I wish that bitch die soon, so that i can live with my oppa forever " Eun hee said sadly. " It's going to happen soon" That man said and yang smirked.

Eun hee smiled at him and smashed her lips on his as she felt great after hearing that she can be with jungkook afterwards. A hope arises in her heart of claiming the highest mafia as her lover, she can flaunt her lover in front of the world. She was never in love with him , she was in love with his power, value and class.

But jungkook being in love with YN destroyed everything.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

That man reciprocated well to her kiss, pulling her closer to his crotch. Yang smirked sat beside them on the couch " Shouldn't we get rewarded ? " He said touching her bare waist as she was just wearing a crop top and skirt. " That's obvious " She said smiling, breaking the kiss and leaned towards him to kiss him.

That other man just watch them kissing and trailed his hand down to her ass and squeezed it making her moan in kiss. Yang pulled her closer and then he remembered YN , how she always denied him, her rejections were like daggers which made him furious and wounded. What would hurt if she gave in for once? He thought.

He harshly bit her lips making her moan again. He slipped his tongue inside and mouth , exploring every part of it. That man got up from carefully making her stand, with breaking their moment.

He pulled off her skirt and yang pulled out her top leaving her only in under wear. That man carry her in bridal style and threw her on bed making her body bounch on the bed. She smiled and bit her lips seductively and indicating him to come towards her with one finger.