Scars ❤

Author POV

YN and Jungkook were having dinner with their dad as jin went on a date his dad set with the daughter of his friend. They all were happy and hoping for the best for jin. " How is your hand , kookie? " His dad asked and they both looked at him. " It's all fine dad, this is nothing , i can handle More than this while someone can't even handle watching others getting an injection. " Jungkook said looking at her while she glared at him.

He smiled and started eating his food. " It's been a month, have you guys planned for your honeymoon " His dad asked making her choke on her food. Jungkook patted her back and gave her water to feel better. " No, dad we haven't decided yet" He said with a sigh " Decide it soon otherwise i have to decide, where you both will go" His dad said and went to his room.

They sat their silently looking at his disappearing figure and started eating again as they both know this topic is nothing to worry about it. After eating, she took the plates of her and his to the kitchen . While he was waiting for her, so that they go to their room together. " Younger madam, you should i will do this " Head maid said and she smiled. She walked out of the kitchen and saw him standing near the stairs.

She came towards him and said " Why are you standing here? " He turned back and said " Waiting for my wife" There were thousands of butterflies occured in her stomach hearing his words. She fluttered her eye lids and started to climb up the staircase. He smiled and followed her putting his hand in his trackpant's pocket.

She opened the door and turned the light on of the room. Tomorrow will be monday and she had to prepare because of having office. But before anything she had to change his dressing, she took out the first aid box ,kept it on the table and went towards him who was standing in the balcony putting his one hand in his pocket. " Come, let me change your wound dressing " She said but he didn't responded. She move closer and saw him looking out being totally zoned out.

" Jungkook " She said and he looked at her. They looked at each other feeling millions of feeling but still unsure about anything. He broke the gaze and looked at the city which was looking very beautiful due to night. Everything was moving so fast yet everything in their life was slow, they were craving for love but afraid of it also.

" Yn can i ask you something? " He asked without looking at her. She stood there , holding the railing , looking at the city like him. She hummed in response to his question. He looked at the small figure standing beside him and took a deep breath before asking because what he was about to ask was something very serious.

" What are these scar on your left arm and wrist ? "

Her eyes got widen hearing his question, only she knew what those scars are, those scars was evidence of her depression, her mental health, her pain and her trauma. Those scars were the evidence of the way world treated her, the way she cured herself when tears also refused to come out.

" We don't share that bond to tell each other our intense secrets " She said in a serious tone, looking at him and moved away from him. He stood there for a few seconds but went behind her and held her arm. She sighed and turned to look at him.

" But if you want, we can bond like that " He said in soft voice but it made her furious because she was feeling awkward in opening up to him.

" No, i don't want right now, maybe in future but not now " She said looking away from him. " Why? " He asked making her more frustrated. She came closer to him and looked directly in his eyes. "Just because i open up last night, doesn't give you right to ask about my everything" She spatted gritting her teeth.

" Yn " He said softly and put his hand on her face, he knew she need pampering, because she always craved for it. He knew when to dominate her and when to pamper her because her heart was very fragile and a single little harsh impingement can cause a big loss.