Muffin ❤🔞

Author POV

Yn came out of the bathroom after having her shower, she completed her night skin care routine and turned the light off after opening the curtains. She saw him lying on bed , immerged in his thoughts. She Frowned her eyebrows and laid beside him. " Jungkook, what are you thinking? " She asked putting her hand on his chest.

He looked at her , there was tension on his face , he was restless , his eyes were tired and stressed. She felt like he was so much worried about something which was making him fidgeting. He pulled her closer wrapping his arm around her shoulder, while facing the ceiling.

" Are you worried about something? " She asked again caressing his face. He took her hand and kissed it . " Maybe I am " He said in a low voice with a weak smile. " What happened? " She asked putting her chin on his chest. " I am just thinking about what driver told us. He was not lying, Yang can do anything to hurt you" He said feeling guilty as he was blaming himself for what happened to her. He was continuously questioning himself. Wasn't he a good husband? Where did it lack?

She understood that he was restless because of the words of the driver, she was also afraid a little bit but not for her but for her baby, this time. " It's ok, nothing will happen" She said trying to hold her, pretend her that she was strong in front of him but deep inside she was also  scared.

" No, it's not ok, it's been more than four days and i couldn't find that fucking douchebag " He said with guilt in his voice, the feeling of dejection and dismay was eating him. He need to find him before he do anything, it will not be easy but he need to be more careful with her security.

" Jungkook, don't think about that, you have tried a lot but it was him who hid somewhere " She said trying to console him but nothing was working on him, he will be edgy until he doesn't find yang and make sure YN and their baby are fine.

" Do you know something about him, if you know something where he can go, please tell me? " He asked looking at her. She thought about it sometimes but didn't find any place where he could go because she never interacted with him, she used to stay in her own world, it was him who tried to trigger her time to time, by bad mouthing about her mom, or throwing away her mom's portrait and it went off limit when he tried to force her. All she could remember was how he used to make her feel  uncomfortable. How touchy he was and used to talk vulgaris, called her by names and thought of her as if she was not his step sister.

" No, i don't remember where he can go, maybe his dad know but he will never going to tell you" She said , being in deep thoughts. " I can understand, don't force yourself to think about a bastard, it's ok, i will find him anyhow, it would have been easy to trace him by phone, but he left his phone in his apartment. But nothing is impossible " He said not knowing he is convincing her or himself. But he was determined to give him wjat he truly deserve. He won't leave him without a punishment which will make his soul torn out.

" Sleep, aien, you should get proper sleep, for you and baby " He said caressing her stomach " You should sleep to my baby's dad" She said with a smile to lighten up his mood. She was ready to forget everything just for his happiness. All she wants is him to be happy, she can sacrifice herself and her love even for that.

He smiled showing his bunny teeth and kissed her forehead making her close her eyes feeling his warm and comforting embrace. " I love you so much " He said hugging her tightly " I love you too, my muffin"  She said making his eyes widen as it was first time she called him with any nickname.