Best man ❤

Author POV

Jungkook and YN were sleeping soundly when YN slightly turned sideways and slowly opened her eyes to see, Jungkook was sleeping far away from her on the edge of the bed, hugging him because of the coldness.

She looked around to find another blanket for him but there were nothing, she doesn't feel right to open his wardrobe , so she shared the blanket she was using with him and the blanket was big enough to cover both of them even after staying far away from each other.

His body got normal and he hugged the blanket . She smiled and again lay down facing her back to him. It was feeling like a miracle that happened hours ago in her life and pulled her out of all the dejections.

He was concerned enough to sleep far away so, she doesn't feel any discomfort while sleeping . He was a gentleman from the day she met him. She turned and looked at him, thinking

' I hope you could love me, i wish i could love you'

But she knew that was difficult, he just saved her because of the kindness, he doesn't love her at all.
She knew she was unlovable.

Little did she know, he was ready to die for her.

She thought and again drift into the sleep as she was so tired, mentally and physically both.

Morning 5:45 AM

Jungkook slightly moved and felt he was warm , covered in something. He opened his eyes and saw he was sharing blanket with her, while she was sleeping soundly, facing the ceiling. He looked out of the window and saw sun was rising slowly , making it's golden ray scattering all over the room.

He looked at her sleeping figure and smiled , feeling her beside him. Every morning he used to wake up alone, not even yesterday he was sure that this moment will ever come in his life, when his only love laying beside him , sleeping peacefully.

I sighed and got up from the bed quietly without disturbing her, to do his exercise. He put a pillow beside her and tucked her in blanket to make her feel warm. He closed the curtain as he knew she was tired from all the drama happened yesterday.

He went to do his exercise and came after an hour, seeing her all slept calmly he went inside the bathroom to take his shower . After sometimes he came back from his closet wearing his office clothes.

He took out some of his clothes and put them on the couch for her to wear. He went out his room and saw his hyung walking around the home only in towel.

His eyes widen thinking what if YN saw him like that. " Hyung, we have a woman in the house now " He said , running towards him. Jin looked at him in confusion and said " So? " Jungkook rolled his eyes and said " So, you are only in a towel and you can't roam naked, like this in the whole house now. "

Jin looked down and registered his words, his eyes widen and he immediately ran inside his room to wear his cloths. He and their dad got back from the hotel, early in the morning, and he totally forgot about his brother got married yesterday.

Jungkook sighed and went inside their room to see if she woke up or not. He saw her side of the bed was vacant and the blanket was kept folded on the edge of bed. He looked at couch and saw she took the clothes he took out for her, he smiled and went to study room to prepare for the day.