Remember me❤

Author POV

He ran away.

" Fuck" Jungkook muttered when he found out that bastard Yang ran away . Bloody coward. " He's not here, sir" His man said after finding the whole house vacant. " He must run away after knowing that we will be here soon " His man who was a hacker said. " Abduct the driver and  Put him in our farm house,i  will deal with him there, and keep tracking his phone, focus on every call he gets, every text and every email. " Jungkook said and they all nodded.

" Keep searching for that bastard, even if he is in foreign track him down, i want that bastard at any cost " He added and his men nodded in affirmation. " Let's go" He said walking out of his apartment.

He reached the car after taking the elevator. He was continuously thinking about where he can go in such a small time span. That driver must told him about his plan, but he can't just blame him on the basis of his assumptions that's why he needs to sent him to the farm house, where he usually keeps his enemies and deceiver who try to mess with him or interrupts in his business

His driver opened the door of the car and he sat inside alone, he noticed his driver was looking quite disturbed, his hands were trembling which was proof of him being anxious. He didn't say anything but noticed everything about the driver . He sat in the driving seat and asked " Sir, where to go? " " To my in law's house" Jungkook said with a smirk, he wanted to let her father know what his illegitimate son did but indirectly.

" Yes, sir " His driver said , he wanted to say something but  he was not finding any strength in him to tell the truth to his boss. " Sir, i want to say something" He said with his trembling and fearful voice. " Go ahead " Jungkook said looking out of the window. The driver stopped the car and turned to look at him with his tearful eyes .

" Sir, yang kidnapped my son who is 6 years old and said if i did not tell him, when younger madam is alone at home he will kill my son. Sir, i didn't do it intentionally, i was compelled to do that.
I admit i was the one who gave this information about younger madam being alone and your arrival at his flat. I can assure you i never did it before. I know i am not a trusted man of yours now, but sir i don't have anyone other than my son. " His driver said hanging his head down and tears flowing.

Jungkook looked at him with a straight face and asked " How's your son now, ? Is he back safe? "  Driver looked at him with a shocked face as never expected this question from him. He thought he would ask his man to kill him right away after confession . Even after knowing the consequences he told the truth to him, he didn't care if he kill him or abduct him but his conscious never allowed him to keep this secret from him. He made one mistake but didn't want to continue doing more mistakes.

" He returned my son the next day but there were cut marks on his hands and face, my son was crying so much because of fear, he didn't leave my embrace for the whole night and was not in a mental state to go to preschool , sir " His driver said amd burst out crying. He put his palm on his face remembering his son's state.

Jungkook was fuming in rage now, he didn't even care about a child who was just six years old. He was a monster with no mercy in his heart towards anyone, he didn't deserve any happiness and love in life but unfortunately he got everything, that YN always asked, for was bare minimum.

" Sir, i am sorry " He said watching jungkook who was silent and didn't reply to any of his words. " Let's go to my in law's house " He said looking out and the driver looked at him for a few seconds , he gulped ,nodding and wiped his tears and started driving towards the destination told by his boss.