Difficult ❤

Author POV

2 days later (Monday)

" This is how you will manage your work " Her supervisor shouted at her making her flinch, as she got back to office after more than two weeks and she had lots of work to cope up with. Her old supervisor left the job after her husband took her to USA, so now a new supervisor was arranged by company on temporary basis .

" I am sorry mam" She said lowering her head as it was her personal problem and she didn't submitted any application for the leave . New supervisor was totally unaware of her, as she was the wife of owner but YN also don't like to mix personal life with professional.

" I don't want to hear aby excuses, just complete these designs today, before going home, i will submit it after that. " She said throwing the sample and illustration of design's file on the table.

" Sure, mam" She said and bowed in front of her before leaving the cabin. She immediately went towards her cubicle and started doing her work, as it was of a work of 15 days and earlier designs were already done by her colleagues.

" Yn, come let's go to canteen, it's lunch time " Yn looked at her from her laptop and said " I can not eat today, i have a lot of task to complete " She said showing her laptop. " Oh my god this is too much what's the deadline? " She asked giving her a shocked expression,

" Today evening" Yn said and again started to work. " Do you want me to bring you something to eat? " She asked as Yn was looking a little bit tired and skinny then before. " No, i am fine, i will eat after this, you enjoy" She said to her colleague. She pouted and patted her back before leaving the big hall.

It was all empty as everyone went to have lunch, except her. She was doing her work when she heard the door of hall opened with that a peon entered the hall with a bog lunch box.

" Madam, this is for you" He said putting the lunch box on her table. " I didn't order anything, who gave this to you? " She asked looking at the lunch box. " Sir, told me to give you this" He said and she nodded.

As he went out she shut down ger laptop and made her table clear to enjoy the food sent by her beloved husband, but she was confused how he knew she didn't have lunch yet.

She opened the lunch bag and saw a chit in it, she smiled and opened.

"My dear wife, if you don't eat on time how will your health improve.
Don't think if i am not with you i can't take care of you. My eyes and attention are always on you.
Now, stop doing every work and have it.
Don't overwork, company is yours only.
Love you "

She smiled reading his words as he was the sweetest person she ever meet. She knew he had to go to an important meeting to another company for collaboration. But still he knew she was nit having her lunch and sent her favorite food. The doctor allowed her to have the food she liked now, and her medicine was also stopped.

She took out her phone and called him to hear his voice, he was with her every second, however she still misses his voice.

" Hello"

"Hi "

"Did you have your lunch? "

" Not yet, aien, meeting is still going on"