Keepers ❤

Author POV

Yn and jungkook were standing in front of each with a little distance between them, but their hearts were craving for each other, some part of them wanted to run and embrace each other. But after watching each other after so many days their bodies froze on the spot.

Yn gulped the lump in her throat and took a step towards him forgetting every thing, watching him today make her feel like only lacking of her life got fulfilled and now she just want to keep him with her forever, there were millions of emotions going on in her head watching him today.

But her step halted when she realised what if he moved on and had a new family to live a happy life, what if she is just his past and he doesn't want her to be with him now, what if their interaction can destroy the new relationship he was holding in his hands. What if he hates her?

All these thoughts appeared in her mind and tears which were just on the edge of her eyes, started to fell down. She kept on looking at him, who was not doing anything just watching her, her intrusive thoughts started to win and she shook her head.

Yn POV

No, i can't ruin his new life, it was a long time ago i left him, he must have moved on, he will not accept me, he must be hating me for leaving him without telling him . What if his wife is here with him. We are already divorced, i don't have any right to just go and hug him tightly, saying " I love you and i miss you. "

I don't have any rights to tell him how much i missed him when i removed myself from his life, He has every right to loathe me and humiliate me  and i will accept everything and anything he do to me but it is so difficult.

Author POV

She took her steps back slowly and ran from there after turning to other side, wiping her tears. Jungkook came out of his trance when he saw her taking steps away from his direction then ran away, crying and wiping her tears.

He felt his heart clenched at this scene but stood their watching her disappearing figure from there. That was the most heartbreaking scene for him as they  meet after so many years and she ran away from him.

Jungkook POV

Was she not happy to see me here after all these years? Does she move on so easily? Doesn't she feel anything watching me here standing in front of her? Maybe she found someone else, who loved her more than me, who was giving her those things which i was not able to give her.

But it's raining, she used to fell sick every time she drench in the rain and her clothes were also thin, it will not help her to save her from the cold. What if a thunderstorm hit? She was always afraid of it. It doesn't matter how she stayed here alone, but now i  am here and i can't leave her until she tell me to go away.

Author POV

Yn kept on running not knowing where she was going, in the slight rain her mind was just thinking about him and that doesn't make her realise that she entered a narrow alley  but suddenly it started to rain heavily but her eyes were still shedding tears , she was tired of running, with no enegry she knelt on the ground , crying deliberately.

Heavy rain was pouring on her , making her drench in rain water but it was not her concern at all, all what mattered her was him, who was standing few minutes ago in front of her all frozen. Her mind and heart both were crying today and they both were on the same side.