Mighty Pups, Charged Up: Pups vs A Ruff-Ruff Dragon/Ifrit Pup

(scene opens to the Adventure Bay Museum where the Ruff-Ruff Pack are busy doing wheelies outside as a distraction)

Hubcap: Haha! Nobody can tell us where we can cause wheel trouble!

Gasket: Also because you know who needs time to retrieve you know what!

Dwayne: (confused) Who are you talking about Gasket?

Gasket: (annoyed facepalms) I'm referring to Fungus taking the ifrit pup scroll, Dwayne!

Mayor Goodway: Ah ha! So that's what you biker ruffians are doing!

Gasket: (realizes) Oops!

Sound: (museum alarm)

Fungus: (bursts through the door with the ifrit pups creation recipe scroll under his vest) I got the ifrit scroll!

Gasket: Fungus, sleep spores!

Fungus: (nods) On it mom! (shakes his fur releasing sleep spores at the nearby crowd but not the Ruff-Ruff Pack) (joins Gasket on her motorcycle)

(every other human faints from the sleep spores)

Fungus: They'll be asleep for half an hour!

Gasket: (smiles) Nice one sweetie!

Hubcap: (scoffs) Whatever! Fungus, did you take the scroll?

Fungus: Under technically all the scrolls belong to both the elemental brawlers and pups of the races they can create! (pats his chest) It's in my suit!

Hubcap: Yes!

(scene changes to the foursome by a rock pillar in the desert with a big rock teetering on top)

Hubcap: Fungus, open that scroll already!

Fungus: Oh hang on! (swings his paw hitting the rock pillar) (notices) Oops!

(the big rock on top falls toward the foursome)

Gasket, Hubcap, and Dwayne: (shouts) Run! (all three run to safety)

Gasket: (notices Fungus isn't moving) (shouts) Son move!

(the rock hits Fungus on the head and it shatters to pieces while Fungus is unfazed)

Gasket: (surprised) Whoa!

Fungus: I had an assist reinforcing my skeletal system! (places paw on chest and it glows) Okay, now my skeletal system is normal!

Dwayne: (notices a scroll on Fungus's head) Fungus, is that the ifrit pup scroll on your head?

Fungus: (confused) Huh? (notices) Hm? That scroll must've been inside that big rock for a long time! (takes the scroll of his head) (surprised) Whoa!

Gasket: What is it sweetie?

Fungus: The dragon pups and friends have been looking for this baby!

Gasket: (confused) Dragon pups?

Fungus: (whistles) Mana!

Ruff-Ruff Pack: (confused) Mana?

(a portal opens before Mana flies through and gracefully lands nearby)

Mana: Hi Fungus! (looks around) I see you must be the Ruff-Ruff Pack, Sandy and Mirage spoke about you biker pups!

Gasket: Pardon, but who are you?

Mana: I am Mana, current queen of the remaining dragon pups!

Gasket: Whoa! What happened?

Mana: Melody's first ancestor sealed my kind away for ransacking their home for resources!