Paw Patrol: Tundra's Third Daughter

(scene opens to Tundra and her daughters Snowball and Snowflake peacefully watching Paw Patrol special known as Jet to the Rescue on one of Mason's magical movie screens in a movie theater)

Snowball and Snowflake: (nuzzle their mom) We love you mom!

Tundra: (nuzzles her daughters) I love you too girls!

Snowball: Hey mom?

Tundra: (to Snowball) Yes Snowball?

Snowball: I was only curious if we'd ever be big sisters?

Snowflake: (curiously nods)

Tundra: (blushes) Well girls, I'm not exactly sure?

Snowball: (shrugs) We understand mom, we don't wanna put pressure on you!

Snowflake: We were just curious, we understand if you don't need anymore children anytime soon!

Tundra: Well I love both of you girls no matter what! But I've always kinda wondered what life would've been like if I had three precious baby girls!

Snowflake and Snowball: Triplets?

Tundra: (nods) (nuzzles her two daughters)

Snowball: Now that you mention it, I'm kinda curious too!

Snowflake: Yeah!

Snowball: Say where's Mason?

Tundra: (unsure) I'm not sure, he might be out exploring some of the multiverse again!

Snowball: Maybe there's a universe where you had three daughters?

Tundra: You could be right, Mason does say the universe is very big so it's possible!

Snowflake: I wonder what name you would've picked for a third sister?

Tundra: (smiles) I think a name with the words snow in it would be just right for one of my baby girls!

Snowball and Snowflake: (smile and nods) That does sound nice!

Tundra: If I'm being honest, if I did have a third daughter I think Snowdrop would be the perfect name for her!

Snowball and Snowflake: (smiles and nods) Yeah!

(the trio peacefully enjoying watching the special as the scene changes to Mason with Cactus and Mountain in an alternate universe where vikings were attacking present day genie pups while the daughters of Angel were Melody, Venus, and Tundra)

Cactus: Quite a change this time!

Mason: Yep! Plus Tundra is the only one with daughters, triplets to be exact!

Mountain: I'm surprised she named them Snowball, Snowflake, and Snowdrop!

Mason: Nothing wrong with those names!

Mountain: Never said nothing was wrong, just surprised!

Mason: (nods understandingly) Fair enough!

Vikings: (battle cries as they charge toward the trio) Down with evil magic dogs!

Cactus: Yeesh! Folks in this universe sure got misguided!

Mason: Yep! (kicks an armed viking aside sending him flying into a wall while taking his battle axe in the process)

(a fatally wounded Tundra crawls toward the trio with something clinging on her belly)

Alternate Tundra: Mason dear!

Mason: (notices) Tundra, are you okay?

Alternate Tundra: (weakly coughs) My beloved family appreciate your help in this time of trouble, but sadly the vikings showed no mercy! (cries) Only one of my baby girls avoided them long enough for me to find her, but I wasn't so lucky either! (reveals Snowdrop to be clinging against her belly)